Good man Buzzer

mancitygaz said:
coleridge said:
corky1970 said:
why stupid ??? you fucking door handle

I have no idea what you're on about and would appreciate you not replying to my posts in such an abusive manner.
May I suggest you don't post stupid replies then.

OK. You and I clearly understand the 'stupid' joke. What being accused of being a 'fucking door handle' has to do with anything, I just don't know. I'm just bemused now.

Mantel said:
kismet said:
Vince and Tevez waiting for the interview

First question " did you dive Carlos"

Carlos "I am the man of the match yes"

Interviewer. "yes"

Carlos grabs the Champagne and disappears leaving Vince laughing

Vince " I somehow knew that after one question I would be standing here alone"

Interviewer then asks Vince half a dozen more futile questions about the title race

Back to the studio and Buzzer opens up with " what a stupid question when he should have been commenting on his great performance !!!!"
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/carlitos-way-tevez-takes-the-champagne-and-bails-on-sky-interview/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/ca ... interview/</a>

What a ****...'did you dive'

Utterly spineless shit...

coleridge said:
mancitygaz said:
coleridge said:
I have no idea what you're on about and would appreciate you not replying to my posts in such an abusive manner.

OK. You and I clearly understand the 'stupid' joke. What being accused of being a 'fucking door handle' has to do with anything, I just don't know. I'm just bemused now.
I can't help you there mate, sorry. Did make me chuckle for some reason though.

mancitygaz said:
coleridge said:
mancitygaz said:

Glad you laughed but I am still none the wiser! Maybe I just don't have that sense humour. Ho hum...

Mantel said:
kismet said:
Vince and Tevez waiting for the interview

First question " did you dive Carlos"

Carlos "I am the man of the match yes"

Interviewer. "yes"

Carlos grabs the Champagne and disappears leaving Vince laughing

Vince " I somehow knew that after one question I would be standing here alone"

Interviewer then asks Vince half a dozen more futile questions about the title race

Back to the studio and Buzzer opens up with " what a stupid question when he should have been commenting on his great performance !!!!"
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/carlitos-way-tevez-takes-the-champagne-and-bails-on-sky-interview/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/ca ... interview/</a>

fuck me that is appalling.

coleridge said:
mancitygaz said:
coleridge said:

Glad you laughed but I am still none the wiser! Maybe I just don't have that sense humour. Ho hum...
Why is it a stupid thread?

corky1970 said:
SWP's back said:
coleridge said:
Why is it a stupid thread?

thats why i used the phrase door handle cos i cant understand either, hes still not answered !! the bellwhaft

It was a joke referring to Buzzer's 'stupid question' quote. I am obviously wasted on here. Talk is cheap on the internet. Try engaging your brain in future. Thank you.

coleridge said:
It was a joke referring to Buzzer's 'stupid question' quote. I am obviously wasted on here. Talk is cheap on the internet. Try engaging your brain in future. Thank you.
Wow. That's some mild humour.

Biggest joke was the studio presenters attempts to justify Andy Burtons question as in itself 'a joke'. Yeah, fucking hilarious wasn't it. Then Jones attempts to justify it by saying its cos Tevez hasnt spoken to the cameras for months. What, so asking him a 'joke' opening question like that is supposed to get him talking is it?
Tool (Burton and Jones).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.