Good man Buzzer

corky1970 said:
coleridge said:
corky1970 said:
thats why i used the phrase door handle cos i cant understand either, hes still not answered !! the bellwhaft

It was a joke referring to Buzzer's 'stupid question' quote. I am obviously wasted on here. Talk is cheap on the internet. Try engaging your brain in future. Thank you.

i enjoy fishing

I don't enjoy insults. One more insult and I was going to meet you in person. As it is, I am too busy celebrating today's performance. Be careful what you catch in future, my friend.

coleridge said:
I don't enjoy insults. One more insult and I was going to meet you in person. As it is, I am too busy celebrating today's performance. Be careful what you catch in future, my friend.
OOOOOH get her.

chesterbells said:
Biggest joke was the studio presenters attempts to justify Andy Burtons question as in itself 'a joke'. Yeah, fucking hilarious wasn't it. Then Jones attempts to justify it by saying its cos Tevez hasnt spoken to the cameras for months. What, so asking him a 'joke' opening question like that is supposed to get him talking is it?
Tool (Burton and Jones).

As you seem to be one of the few sane people on this thread, please can you tell me if our two nailed on first half pens were discussed? Thank you.

coleridge said:
chesterbells said:
Biggest joke was the studio presenters attempts to justify Andy Burtons question as in itself 'a joke'. Yeah, fucking hilarious wasn't it. Then Jones attempts to justify it by saying its cos Tevez hasnt spoken to the cameras for months. What, so asking him a 'joke' opening question like that is supposed to get him talking is it?
Tool (Burton and Jones).

As you seem to be one of the few sane people on this thread, please can you tell me if our two nailed on first half pens were discussed? Thank you.
Look, I am sane, it's just you made a shite joke. And at no point did Buzzer use the phrase "stupid question" so why would you think we would all link it.

Don't blame the forum for your bad joke.

And yes, the penalties were discussed and agreed we should have had atleast 1.

coleridge said:

Only the Tevez one, at half time. Only replayed Kun's once and the co-commentator said something along the lines of "you'll never get those"!

SWP's back said:
coleridge said:
chesterbells said:
Tool (Burton and Jones).

Look, I am sane, it's just you made a shite joke. And at no point did Buzzer use the phrase "stupid question" so why would you think we would all link it.

Thank you. Again, suggesting you were insane was just 'a bad joke'. Can I join the comedy police now? So which pen should we have had? it's quite important as Tevez got booked for a dive in one whereas Kun didn't, although logic dictates that it was either two pens or two cards. I await on the edge of my seat.

coleridge said:
SWP's back said:
coleridge said:

Thank you. Again, suggesting you were insane was just 'a bad joke'. Can I join the comedy police now? So which pen should we have had? it's quite important as Tevez got booked for a dive in one whereas Kun didn't, although logic dictates that it was either two pens or two cards. I await on the edge of my seat.
They agreed on the Tevez one and looked at Holt's dive and questioned why he wasn't booked. buzzer made mention of that sort of thing happening often to us and balance was needed.

Can't for the life of me figure out why the interviewer thought that was a good question to ask?

I did enjoy the attempt to block Carlos' exit though and his 'you can have that in a minute' comment over the champers lol - made himself look a right ****.

Well played Carlos all round!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.