Good morning from the UAE

Yesterday on Skysportsnews, They wouldn't shut up about Kaka saying he wanted to grow old at Milan and wanted to rub it in our faces. But On skysportsnews now, their is a clip of kaka in his car, saying he would consider a move to Man City if Milan Accepted the bid

Skysportsnews has hardly spoke about this, because its in favour of mcfc =)

Like i said yesterday "have faith, dont let that breaking news that kaka doesn't want to come" Worry you. Skysportsnews try and make Mcfc look bad all the time

I dont think th story would of gone this far and their is no outcome. Theirs alot more to it, just a matter of time

HAVE FAITH =)

Thanks Ajay ,appreciate it.and your efforts,lets just hope,See the gardian saying Robbie is unsettled hopefully more gutter press nonsence

Ajay said:
this is the same reporter who claimed MH was to be fired weeks ago!

If this is true then itmust be a tactic to show Milan we are ready to walk!

I have not heard this from anywhere but him so I am prepared to go with my contacts information.

I'm with you Ajay.
Fingers crossed that it's a load of bullshit.

I'm so emotional with all this at the moment. Was speaking too my girlfriend about it last night and she said I was welling up.

I'm so proud too be a blue, hopefully this is the next step I've waited 24 years for!

flb said:
Good day Ajay,
The fact that Kaka is talking about escape clauses tell me he is seriously considering coming to City.This shouldnt worry us because our owners are supremely confident.

Who cares if he can leave after 2 years if we are still crap. I'd rather have him for 2 years than not at all, wouldn't you.

But, hey - it's not my £100m ;-) LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.