Good morning from the UAE

CBlue said:
Ajay said:
We have a business wizard in Cooke and SH. Mansoor leading us I am for one have total faith in their final decision - good or bad!

Oh FFS....does this mean we have walked away?

Shit....I'd jump from the office tower but I know I'd miss the floor! It's either razor blades or rope....hmmm decisions, desisions....... I'm going with the noose....too much blood for me to clear up with razor blades.

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date - any good news at all today?

Well I hope that if we are even in a position to make a decision it is a good one as opposed to a bad one.

Call me stupid but I come from a clan whereby I lose confidence very quickly in people that make bad decsions.

As for Cook , once he has a few runs on the board I will start to gain a bit of confidence in that so called decision making.

citoeast said:
Ajay said:
Off topic but so you all know, parts of the UAE experienced a thunder and lightning sorm last night and I have just driven into work through beautiful (yes I think it is beautiful) scenery of flooded roads and a glow across the desert.

The two main roads surround my office are flooded causing many smaller cars to turn around rather than risk driving through, my local food court area (where I sadly have the odd tasteless processed lunch) was flooded and a large section of the ceiling has collapsed!

Oh! and yes this is Dubai but I still love it here - Luv it I tell yah!

Need a packed lunch flown our Ajay, a BellHAMy sandwich.
Erm, you'd best make sure that's turkey ham!!

Just heard that Khaldoon Al Mubarak (our chairman) spoke with Kaka one-to-one last night, the conversation went well and Khaldoon explained why we wanted him to be part of a 'bright & exciting' future.

Milan are reported to have imploded in debate with the majority of the Milan's board in favour to sell now.

Ajay said:
Just heard that Khaldoon Al Mubarak (our chairman) spoke with Kaka one-to-one last night, the conversation went well and Khaldoon explained why we wanted him to be part of a 'bright & exciting' future.

Milan are reported to have imploded in debate with the majority of the Milan's board in favour to sell now.

They would be crazy to turn down our offer IMO

Ajay said:

Fingers crossed, and toes. If this comes off there will be some RED faces on the other side of Manchester, and a few celebrations this side and in Abu Dhabi.

Great updates Ajay and good morning to you.

Just a quick question regarding the Kaka sale if it goes through.

You have said this could possibly lead to the arrival of Villa too, but what im wondering is this;

How many other top class players will we be looking at if this deal was to go through? And would Villa be a definate?

Thanks for your time.

Ajay said:
The two main roads surround my office are flooded causing many smaller cars to turn around rather than risk driving through, my local food court area (where I sadly have the odd tasteless processed lunch) was flooded and a large section of the ceiling has collapsed!
Would that be the one at the Ibn Battuta Mall, which leaks like a seive every time it rains? That Fitz & Simons clothing store near the Indian Court has been flooded by rainwater from above and more recently by sewage from below on a pretty regular basis. One problem with Dubai seems to be the quality of worksmanship especially in the construction sector...but if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys I suppose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.