Good morning from the UAE

Babelfish said:
"It would be naive to believe that I was not involved in discussions about the purchase of Kaka - the technical words of Welsh - I totally unfounded rumors and where 'everything is stopped."

lol wut

meldrew said:
Spindash said:
meldrew said:
Totally off the point but I was thinking on my dinner with regards to his squad number, if he signs of course!

Now just think about it for a moment I'm not a wum or a rag far from it!

Give him the number 33! Have him come out in his press conference and say something along the lines of...The club has struggled for years, the number 33 is a symbol of how many years we have struggled and also the number our neighbours gloat about our downfall week after week. The number is a symbol for myself and others who join me, this number will help spur us on and we will bring glory to Manchester City Football Club.

Thoughts?

And what about Kompany? ;)

Haha I didn't think about that, got caught up in the moment I'm afraid!

RAG!!

this is just my opinion but i think the major stumbling block to this deal could be kaka himself.....

the business side of it has all been done very professionally, the bid itself looks like it will be accepted.

However i do believe from the little ive read about kaka himself that he is probably very very hesitant....not due to the wages etc we are offering but because he is genuinely concerned about his career...he is 26 yrs old.......coming into his prime.....does he want to spend the nxt two years at what is at present a midde of the road premiership club?...he wants to be playing on the highest stage and while the premiership reflects that in one sense....the fact that city arent in the champs league and wont be for at least another season is probabnly his main concern. ( iguess this is where the get out cluase in his contract comes into play)...he also doesnt want to be seen as just going for them money (which no doubtedly some sections of the media will accuse him of regardless.....and maybe he knows that and doesnt want to be saddled with that labe.....which is completely understandablel)....

i do believe robinho could be the most central figure in this.....he knows what it is like to play for city......he has said he feels loved and he clearly enjoys that, but the most encouraging quote i heard from robinho is that he knew it would be challenging at city...he could have gone to utd, chelski etc and won titles easily,,,,but city is more of a challenge......lets hope kaka looks at it this way!!!!

Ajay said:
we will wake and then attend our Friday prays at 12:15pm till 1:30pm, if I do hear something positive I will log on without any delay.

Fuck me.....are you in contact with the big man too?!!! That's some fucking networking you are doing.

CBlue said:
Ajay said:
we will wake and then attend our Friday prays at 12:15pm till 1:30pm, if I do hear something positive I will log on without any delay.

Fuck me.....are you in contact with the big man too?!!! That's some fucking networking you are doing.

lol

made me giggle.

Excellent work.

Ajay said:
Well put Simon and very true.

I am now enjoying reading all the other posts but is it me as I can't see any of the doubters here today?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I don't care how camp it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.