Good morning from the UAE

moomba said:
I think thats all possible, but I suspect he will come under pressure from Milan itself. This deal really is too good for him, to stay will almost be harder than to go.

exactly...Kaka has done things right so far. I believe he said I will only leave AC if they want me to. I think they have made their opinion clear

simon23 said:
Ajay said:
Well put Simon and very true.

I am now enjoying reading all the other posts but is it me as I can't see any of the doubters here today?

i never doubted anyone

i was completely open to the possibility.....

i didnt think we would pull it off because of the very reasons i put above but i never doubted that we might at least try to sign him.......

i just beleive fromwhat i perceive the type of person kaka seems to be that he will say "no" due to the reasons i mentioned....i think his reputation as a footballer and more importantly as a person in general will not allow him to move...he will be very very fearful of the allegations that WILL be thrown at him......esp by the european media.....who will all be wanting him to fail spectacularly if he does come......and i bet he knows this to

your reasoning is good simon but imo he will be told we know you dont wont to go but this ofer is to good for us you must go with our blessing

hello all btw

moomba said:
simon23 said:
i just beleive fromwhat i perceive the type of person kaka seems to be that he will say "no" due to the reasons i mentioned....i think his reputation as a footballer and more importantly as a person in general will not allow him to move...he will be very very fearful of the allegations that WILL be thrown at him......esp by the european media.....who will all be wanting him to fail spectacularly if he does come......and i bet he knows this to

I think thats all possible, but I suspect he will come under pressure from Milan itself. This deal really is too good for him, to stay will almost be harder than to go.

but milan probably dont wan him to go...irrespective of the money......and the fans certainly wont want him to go and the milan board will be fully aware of the potential for a severe backlash from them......but if they didnt push for him to leave and then kept him they could hold their heads up to the fans and say despite the amazin amount of money offered we want this guy to stay......that would gain them a lot of respect from the fans and no doubtedly kaka himself

Ajay said:
Ntini77 said:
Ajay said:
Simon,

I did not mean you are one of the doubters!

The rest of you just calm down, anything can still happen so just calm down...

I will openly admit I doubted you (sorry I just couldn't believe that Kaka could be coming to City) but I have never slated you and have always found your posts among the most interesting on this board.

Anyways I apologising for ever doubting you.

I don't accept apologies as I no one needs to apologise, thanks for the post.

No worries mate, cheers for all the info.

TonyM said:
Ajay, what's the story with the others if this goes through. You mentioned Villa and also that that there were a number of folks after various players. Appreciate the info (the more detailed the better ...obviously)

And one silly question (presuming the other question isn't)... do the guys who provide you with this info know that you disclose it. If not you'd want to be careful I would think (more's the pity for us).

My friends know what I post and even read this forum (I told Ric this months ago), the rest will follow but I do believe we will spend much less if we land Kaka, so don't start thinking we are going to spend another shit load this month.

simon23 said:
moomba said:
simon23 said:

but milan probably dont wan him to go...irrespective of the money......and the fans certainly wont want him to go and the milan board will be fully aware of the potential for a severe backlash from them......but if they didnt push for him to leave and then kept him they could hold their heads up to the fans and say despite the amazin amount of money offered we want this guy to stay......that would gain them a lot of respect from the fans and no doubtedly kaka himself

And it could also bite them in the bum if he gets injured or they win nothing this year and want a new team in the summer. Fans are unforgiving no matter which way you go as this and other forums show. They should do whatever they believe is in the interest of the club and bugger the players and fans.

simon23 said:
moomba said:
simon23 said:

The surely Milan simply say no to the bid until we go away. I doubt it would have gone much higher and (I'm lost now with all the posts on this!) Ajay?? said it was a final take it or leave it offer, they could have left it. They haven't, that suggests they see it as too good to turn down. It will rebuild their team.

Ajay said:
My friends know what I post and even read this forum.
Good because I think this is actually a good thing for the club and ADUG.

Ajay said:
...the rest will follow but I do believe we will spend much less if we land Kaka, so don't start thinking we are going to spend another shit load this month.
As it's not my money not too concerned about the prices, just would like to know they are coming sooner rather than latter as we need a bigger squad ASAP.... as you and everyone here already knows.

Thanks as always.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.