Good morning from the UAE

So KaKa is authorised to discuss terms with City.

I didn't like the way the agent was quoted as saying that they will at least hear what City have to say.

I would have thought that they already have a very good idea what the terms are. Decision time for KaKa. Not being privy to any of the discussions, I think that AC Milan must still have a big hold over his heart. We are a risk, but an exciting challenge. I am sure all the facts, and arguments have already been made. Now time for KaKa to weigh it up in his own mind.

Ajay said:
Well put Simon and very true.

I am now enjoying reading all the other posts but is it me as I can't see any of the doubters here today?

i never doubted anyone

i was completely open to the possibility.....

i didnt think we would pull it off because of the very reasons i put above but i never doubted that we might at least try to sign him.......

i just beleive fromwhat i perceive the type of person kaka seems to be that he will say "no" due to the reasons i mentioned....i think his reputation as a footballer and more importantly as a person in general will not allow him to move...he will be very very fearful of the allegations that WILL be thrown at him......esp by the european media.....who will all be wanting him to fail spectacularly if he does come......and i bet he knows this to

Marvin said:
So KaKa is authorised to discuss terms with City.

I didn't like the way the agent was quoted as saying that they will at least hear what City have to say.

I would have thought that they already have a very good idea what the terms are. Decision time for KaKa. Not being privy to any of the discussions, I think that AC Milan must still have a big hold over his heart. We are a risk, but an exciting challenge. I am sure all the facts, and arguments have already been made. Now time for KaKa to weigh it up in his own mind.

It's all about persuading his father now. He's flying to England.

simon23 said:
i just beleive fromwhat i perceive the type of person kaka seems to be that he will say "no" due to the reasons i mentioned....i think his reputation as a footballer and more importantly as a person in general will not allow him to move...he will be very very fearful of the allegations that WILL be thrown at him......esp by the european media.....who will all be wanting him to fail spectacularly if he does come......and i bet he knows this to

I think thats all possible, but I suspect he will come under pressure from Milan itself. This deal really is too good for him, to stay will almost be harder than to go.

Ajay said:
Simon,

I did not mean you are one of the doubters!

The rest of you just calm down, anything can still happen so just calm down...

I will openly admit I doubted you (sorry I just couldn't believe that Kaka could be coming to City) but I have never slated you and have always found your posts among the most interesting on this board.

Anyways I apologise for ever doubting you.

Ajay, what's the story with the others if this goes through. You mentioned Villa and also that that there were a number of folks after various players. Appreciate the info (the more detailed the better ...obviously)

And one silly question (presuming the other question isn't)... do the guys who provide you with this info know that you disclose it. If not you'd want to be careful I would think (more's the pity for us).

Ntini77 said:
Ajay said:
Simon,

I did not mean you are one of the doubters!

The rest of you just calm down, anything can still happen so just calm down...

I will openly admit I doubted you (sorry I just couldn't believe that Kaka could be coming to City) but I have never slated you and have always found your posts among the most interesting on this board.

Anyways I apologising for ever doubting you.

I don't accept apologies as I no one needs to apologise, thanks for the post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.