Good morning from the UAE

It's KaKa's decision now. With the amount of monies involved, it was likely that we'd reach this end-game.

KaKa is one of the World's best players, but this is as much a matter of raising the banner of MCFC as it is building a team - if not more so.

Football wise it's as important to sign a defender, and defensive midfielders, and possibly a striker too. Naturally they can't all be of the calibre, or value of KaKa, but I have been disappointed to read about fans recations to the names we're linked with.

Seeing Robinho in a losing City team is very frustrating. We need defensive players to complement these players.

Ajay said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
Ajay, if we arranged it would you be happy to do a lap of honour on the pitch before the newcastle game?

Only is Moonbean joins me :)

But don't count your chickens yet!!!!

IF it happens then I'll put a word in with Moonchester as I know him personally...

Here's hoping!

1.618034 said:
Ajay said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
Ajay, if we arranged it would you be happy to do a lap of honour on the pitch before the newcastle game?

IF it happens then I'll put a word in with Moonchester as I know him personally...

Here's hoping!

Please tell me Moonbeam is a girl!

Ajay said:
1.618034 said:
Ajay said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:

Here's hoping!

LMAO, your safe Ajay :D

Ajay said:
1.618034 said:
Ajay said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:

Here's hoping!

Moonbeam is a girl and i can arrange her to do lap of honour with you!

19735.jpg

Ajay - just wanted to say a big 'thank you' for all your posts - never been so excited turning my laptop on!!

And to think, all this is happening to CITY!!! 40 years of almost continual pain and now look what's happening - I love the credit crunch!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.