Good news: City ready to spend big again

yellamcfc said:
We need some young, hungry British talent. They may not have the cultural flare the foreign players show, but what they replace it with is heart, desire and passion.

I don't understand this at all. Zabs, Kompany, Silva, Aguero are not British and IMO are true blues.

Plus, financially we should NOT be spending money inside of England this summer. The transfer rates essentially give English clubs a 40% discount on teams on the Euro. This gives us a huge advantage over the big European clubs. We have a leg up on PSG, Bayern, Barca, and Real. Lets take advantage of it. Buy from foreign clubs. If you have to have a Brit...buy Bale for 40% off.

BlueDeadHead said:
yellamcfc said:
We need some young, hungry British talent. They may not have the cultural flare the foreign players show, but what they replace it with is heart, desire and passion.

I don't understand this at all. Zabs, Kompany, Silva, Aguero are not British and IMO are true blues.

Plus, financially we should NOT be spending money inside of England this summer. The transfer rates essentially give English clubs a 40% discount on teams on the Euro. This gives us a huge advantage over the big European clubs. We have a leg up on PSG, Bayern, Barca, and Real. Lets take advantage of it. Buy from foreign clubs. If you have to have a Brit...buy Bale for 40% off.
Given Dyke's proposals that may be a little bit more complicated then it sounds.

ColinLee said:
BlueDeadHead said:
yellamcfc said:

Given Dyke's proposals that may be a little bit more complicated then it sounds.

Do you think the top Premier League clubs will accept Dykes proposals? I think not!

BlueDeadHead said:
yellamcfc said:

You do realise the Sterling Pounds are crashing again right? The 40% will be way off come summer.

Bruun said:
BlueDeadHead said:
yellamcfc said:

You do realise the Sterling Pounds are crashing again right? The 40% will be way off come summer.

Hardly crashing, they've dropped off a bit 1.35 today. Maybe they have a euro account and transferred some funds when it was 1.42. that's when I got my Euros for the summer, if I thought to plan ahead I'd hope somebody at the club did too.

C9hFj7Y.png

In just 13 days the difference between 1 euro and 1 pound fell 0,6 euro.

So to buy one pound now, you'll "just" have to pay 1,355 euro / pound

Bruun said:
C9hFj7Y.png

In just 13 days the difference between 1 euro and 1 pound fell 0,6 euro.

So to buy one pound now, you'll "just" have to pay 1,355 euro / pound

0.6 over 13 days isn't a crash.

Bruun said:
BlueDeadHead said:
yellamcfc said:

I have faith in the Greeks to fuck something up.

Blueparrot,

Declining then, crash is a strong word.
But the overall tendency is that the pound and dollar are getting back to their "normal" price.

HART

ZABBA KOMPS MANGALA RODRIGUEZ (15M)

SCHNEIDERLIN (25M)

KOKE (40M) POGBA ( 60)M SILVA BALE ( 60M)

AGUERO

Subs FROM STEELE (7m), JANMAAT (10M), MDM, CLICHY, FERNANDINHO , LOPES, BONY , LACAZETTE,(30M) MILNER, DENAYER, INGS ( Free)

247M SPENT

Sell WILLY, KOLAROV, FERNANDO, NAVAS, NASRI, JOVETIC, DZEKO, BOYATA, RICHARDS, SAGNA, REKIK , YAYA , SINCLAIR

That should bring in 120m NET spend 127m

don't you just love football manager :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.