good while it lasted

Re: Why is, it after every game I feel shit

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
This is the best City team Ive seen. The pundits say we have a bench to die for. I rate the manager, Mancini. We are top of the Premiership. BUT almost every game I watch, there's this element of disappointment. Reading most of the threads on here I'm not alone. Why is this so?

The element of disapointment you talk about is the title race and the ups and downs that come with it..

It is not an easy thing to win the best league in the world and many on here sinply cannot handle the nerves..

Comical lack of spine in some quarters. So worst case scenario United win the PL at the Etihad. Boo hoo ! Good luck to them as they struggle yet again to get out of the piss easy group they'll doubtless draw in the Champions League next season before being humiliated by one of the truly big clubs. Somehow, I doubt that will happen to us.

Even if we don't win this season, a new season kicks off in just 5 months and we can do it all again. I'm looking forward to it already

Please make sure you take all your personal belongings with you and mind the gap when alighting from the train to the platform.

It's my ball and I'm taking it home.

samharris said:
Feed the Elk said:
jayblue said:
Been going since 1977. I was at the 81 final, the luton relegation and following ups and downs. All vent your anger at me if it makes you feel better when really I've just posted what the majority of you are thinking. Delude yourselves all you want. The red bastards won't let it slip now. Call me gutless if you want. I've just watched 95 mins of gutless .

Sorry folks but he's right - it's been a nice ride but one we all really knew would end eventually. Would rather toss it off now than the last game of the season, I couldn't bare the smug arrogant rags running my nose in it again at that late stage.
You happy clappers need to start preparing yourselves for the worst. Well said op

Rather be a 'happy clapper' and show support than be a defeatest " oh im scared of what those nasty rags might say to upset me"..

grow some or cower in the corner...choice is yours mate.

too true. i do not give a flying fcuk what the rags do. all i ask of city is that they go out and win.if we lose i am not a happy chap. it was a hard earned point last night. this point might be the same as the arsenal point we got last season. if the rags go on to win it, so what, i do not give a toss. i will still be proud of the blues . always have been always will.

bored at work said:
fuck off nob head, can't be doing with negative cunts like you. who is top of leagur prick?? Happily taken a point at Stoke if offered before kick off - not got much joy there recently

+1 this thread is a joke we keep winning we will win the league, op you are a nob head, i hope you werent a fan when we were shit

Gaylord du Bois said:
dctid said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
This is the best City team Ive seen. The pundits say we have a bench to die for. I rate the manager, Mancini. We are top of the Premiership. BUT almost every game I watch, there's this element of disappointment. Reading most of the threads on here I'm not alone. Why is this so?

Have to say not enjoying it at all myself and i know i should because the team is excellent

My nightmare scenario is that rags win it in the derby end of April and that is likely to happen

What revenge that would be - makes me puke thinking about it

-- Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:27 am --

colourmeblue said:
fuck off lad...if you cant handle the pressure keep it to yourself...youre either a rag or a quitter...we dont need either in here

I think those comments are better aimed at the players and the management of the club rather than any supporter because privately i bet thats what most of our players feel
What a load of fuckin shit. You really think the players think its over?

You dont think they talk - are you seriously fookin that stupid that privately they dont have fookin doubts or do you think that they are that arrogant they feel they can turn up at Stoke put in another at best poor performance and get all 3 points

They may be footballers but it is their job like you and i have a job and they will have views and talk amongst themselves like we all do at work.

dctid said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
dctid said:
Have to say not enjoying it at all myself and i know i should because the team is excellent

My nightmare scenario is that rags win it in the derby end of April and that is likely to happen

What revenge that would be - makes me puke thinking about it

-- Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:27 am --

I think those comments are better aimed at the players and the management of the club rather than any supporter because privately i bet thats what most of our players feel
What a load of fuckin shit. You really think the players think its over?

You dont think they talk - are you seriously fookin that stupid that privately they dont have fookin doubts or do you think that they are that arrogant they feel they can turn up at Stoke put in another at best poor performance and get all 3 points

They may be footballers but it is their job like you and i have a job and they will have views and talk amongst themselves like we all do at work.

Yes, some people really are that stupid.
Lemmings

we're are going to win the league be it this year or the next or the next its going to happen our owners want continued success the future is ours and im fucking loving it CTWD

samharris said:
Feed the Elk said:
jayblue said:
Been going since 1977. I was at the 81 final, the luton relegation and following ups and downs. All vent your anger at me if it makes you feel better when really I've just posted what the majority of you are thinking. Delude yourselves all you want. The red bastards won't let it slip now. Call me gutless if you want. I've just watched 95 mins of gutless .

Sorry folks but he's right - it's been a nice ride but one we all really knew would end eventually. Would rather toss it off now than the last game of the season, I couldn't bare the smug arrogant rags running my nose in it again at that late stage.
You happy clappers need to start preparing yourselves for the worst. Well said op

Rather be a 'happy clapper' and show support than be a defeatest " oh im scared of what those nasty rags might say to upset me"..

grow some or cower in the corner...choice is yours mate.

This is it ! What some call a 'happy clapper' I call a supporter. Rather support the team than slag them off and give up !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.