good while it lasted

So OP, which one do you feel like right now lol

images

images

images

I am so happy that starting this thread has bit me on the arse. Yes I feel like a bit of a tit but being the pessimist, we haven't won it yet. I deserve all the abuse you throw at me and if we win the title a won't care cos i'll be too busy partying. Haha. Two games left city. Please make me a bigger tit !

jayblue said:
I am so happy that starting this thread has bit me on the arse. Yes I feel like a bit of a tit but being the pessimist, we haven't won it yet. I deserve all the abuse you throw at me and if we win the title a won't care cos i'll be too busy partying. Haha. Two games left city. Please make me a bigger tit !

Yes you do deserve all the abuse coming to you. Especially after gloating that you were right a few weeks ago.

jayblue said:
To think of the abuse I got for starting this thread. I knew this team weren't good enough to win the league this season. It pains me to say it but TOLD YA ? Its ok, no need to apologise.

stony said:
jayblue said:

Yes you do deserve all the abuse coming to you. Especially after gloating that you were right a few weeks ago.

jayblue said:
To think of the abuse I got for starting this thread. I knew this team weren't good enough to win the league this season. It pains me to say it but TOLD YA ? Its ok, no need to apologise.

Stony i haven't read all this thread. Can you please ban this poster, than ban all the other mods, then ask Ric to ban you so it can't be undone?

stony said:
jayblue said:

jayblue said:
I wasn't gloating mate I was pissed off and that's how I deal with things instead of kicking the dog. Where city are concerned I've always been a pessimist which of course makes me a much lesser fan than you. We've not won it yet so give me a break or at least tell me what time my public flogging is.

jayblue said:
stony said:
jayblue said:

jayblue said:
I wasn't gloating mate I was pissed off and that's how I deal with things instead of kicking the dog. Where city are concerned I've always been a pessimist which of course makes me a much lesser fan than you. We've not won it yet so give me a break or at least tell me what time my public flogging is.

It was more "I told you so" rather than gloating, but you should just admit defeat and hold your hands up.

jayblue said:
stony said:
jayblue said:

jayblue said:
Well even if we don't win it you should still be proud of our team. Please don't come on here again if we do win it because I for one would rather not hear from you again

jayblue said:
We've not won it yet so give me a break or at least tell me what time my public flogging is.

We've got 27 bans and 231 board warnings to get through first, so don't hang around with your shirt off.
I can't see us getting to you until early June.

Twenty pages of people jumping the gun in one way or another. It's still not over so nothing has bitten the OP on the arse, nobody was right, or wrong, it's not over and we need to fucking wake the fuck up and realise!

Please learn from all that has happened this season; it isn't over until is actually over and it's not over until 17:52 on Sunday 13th May!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.