good while it lasted

Still don't think we're going to win the league this season... wake up and smell the coffee people!

Ducado said:
There have been some embarrassing threads on here over the last few weeks but this one has to top the league

Its doing a lot better than us then

To think of the abuse I got for starting this thread. I knew this team weren't good enough to win the league this season. It pains me to say it but TOLD YA ? Its ok, no need to apologise.

Re: Why is, it after every game I feel shit

samharris said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
This is the best City team Ive seen. The pundits say we have a bench to die for. I rate the manager, Mancini. We are top of the Premiership. BUT almost every game I watch, there's this element of disappointment. Reading most of the threads on here I'm not alone. Why is this so?

The element of disapointment you talk about is the title race and the ups and downs that come with it..

It is not an easy thing to win the best league in the world and many on here sinply cannot handle the nerves..

Exactly: had to go back to these post-Sunderland meltdown threads and look again. We always knew there'd be twists and turns. Who would have believed Ushited would lose to Wigan, then draw Everton. Gotta have some nerve, and see how this thing turns out in the end.

jayblue said:
To think of the abuse I got for starting this thread. I knew this team weren't good enough to win the league this season. It pains me to say it but TOLD YA ? Its ok, no need to apologise.

hehehehe, i said it at the time mate.

so i'm not holding you to this, what a time to be blue ay?

if we do this, i have literally no idea what i'll do.

jayblue said:

Ok I wont ........................ will you ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.