good while it lasted

He's red. Simple.

That's not a city fans post.... It's not '81, its not '99, its not 10-1 v huddsfield, not 5-1 v charlton or the filth, definitely not 6-1 and it's not top of the league with 24 points to play for as a result of them both.

I've never called any other poster a name on here but you must be either spineless or scared of your own feelings.... I hope it's the latter, and hope you can get back behind them as they need us all now.

Come on mate, let's fukin have it together - 24 points, situation still the same: win them all and it's ours!!!!

We're top of the league !!! F#ck me . I think it's just the ever Pessimist in every blue as we never do things the easy way . Gotta stick together , fans and team as one . KEEP THE FAITH :0) and hope the rags drop points Monday .

jayblue said:
Call me all you want folks but I promise you I am not a rag. I am a season card holder and I was in lisbon a fortnight ago on one of many spikes trips. If we were playing well then I would have more hope but we look clueless in the final third. Our away form speaks for itself. I am a realist and don't live in a fantasy world like a lot of posters on here. We've been sussed out , have no width, no tempo or plan B. Our play is pedestrian at best.
kk... maybe you should consider being a rag then

ffs! Get a grip.

Stoke away is probably one of the toughest games of the season for anyone, plus we went behind to probably the goal of the season.

MTFU.

Machinsmarvels5 said:
He's red. Simple.

That's not a city fans post.... It's not '81, its not '99, its not 10-1 v huddsfield, not 5-1 v charlton or the filth, definitely not 6-1 and it's not top of the league with 24 points to play for as a result of them both.

I've never called any other poster a name on here but you must be either spineless or scared of your own feelings.... I hope it's the latter, and hope you can get back behind them as they need us all now.

Come on mate, let's fukin have it together - 24 points, situation still the same: win them all and it's ours!!!!
Agree 100% mate and so does every city fan i know, strange on here tho

Stop being so fucking pessimistic. It's not over until its numerically impossible. We will fight till the end because we are City, and we're here still the end.

This isn't just about this season its about the future of the club, I read somewhere the other day that every club who has won the premiership finished 2nd the season before they won it. Also remember the semi final carling cup defeat to the rags that hurt but the next season we came back stronger and won the F.A cup so even if we dont win the league this year it is just a learning curve and we will sure as hell come back stronger, eager and more experienced to win the title next year. one things for sure the future is definatley sky blue!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.