shadygiz said:
i'm astounded i get told to grow up when i mention the next rotten apple

history tells you some of the fans will find another target

mills
samaras
bellamy
robinho

to name a few in recent years

and you tell me to grow up, maybe some of our support should take a leaf out of your book

Yep,you said via PM,and i replied,via PM.......

Enjoy the game.

shadygiz said:
jackrussel said:
shadygiz said:
who would then be 3rd or 4th choice on the bench.....get real, wtf would come to not play and if they do we have ourselves another fan tirade
1st choice cavani/falceo 2nd choice aguero 3rd choice tevez 4th choice dzeco sorry for my spelling, money talks matey

after cavani and aguero i cant see the other two staying as 3rd or 4th choice

dzeko will surely be off...tevez may see out another year or 2 before he goes back to boca
I would not be surprised at all to see a main partnership of Aguero and one of Falcao or Cavani next season backed by two younger strikers.

They can go back to hating Dzeko and Kolarov but please do it from Old Trafford.

The "rotten apple" thing was a ploy by Burlosconi to reduce Mario's price. He's a billionaire with a lot of negotiating tricks (stating the obvious).

rickmcfc said:
The cookie monster said:
Well Zin and Tolmie were spot on,they said 100% he would go in jan
Bit of credit where its due.

Oh please fuck off with Tolmie this, Tolmie that. He doesn't even post the nonesense anymore and people are still going on about it.

TH and Zin were spot on.

shadygiz said:
jackrussel said:
shadygiz said:
who would then be 3rd or 4th choice on the bench.....get real, wtf would come to not play and if they do we have ourselves another fan tirade
1st choice cavani/falceo 2nd choice aguero 3rd choice tevez 4th choice dzeco sorry for my spelling, money talks matey

after cavani and aguero i cant see the other two staying as 3rd or 4th choice

dzeko will surely be off...tevez may see out another year or 2 before he goes back to boca

Time to start integrating Guidetti into the squad, he will be a very good back-up striker. He will also have the hunger to prove himself.

JamesA said:
Glad to see the back of him to be honest. If you think he got 'chased out of town' then you are sadly wrong.

I knew we had to let him go when we won the league and instead of staying behind to go on the open top bus tour, he went back to Italy the same day. What a great character, what a lovely human-being. I think not.

I don't really care if he becomes the best striker on the planet (which he won't), you cannot win things consistently if you have people in the squad who don't give a shit about the club, its fans, their manager, their team-mates. the guy is a basic bad apple.

For the occasional good moments, I say, well done Mario, for the rest of it, I say good riddance.

Totally agree with this. The guy only cares about himself . I'm confident we will be a better team without him. I can imagine he was a job to get along with for the rest of the team.

Seriously, who can Mancini let fly at now Mario is gone? They almost had an understanding, Roberto would call him all the names under the sun and Mario would just stare at him like he's a demented uncle or something.

If he tries it with other players they may get hurt feelings.

I for one will be glad he goes funny when he's not in the team even the squad we go on a good run this could be the difference us winning the league again. Yes he laid the pass on for Aguero for that goal which we will always be grateful but there is so much more he had us calling for his head. Goodbye Mario and good luck

rickmcfc said:
The cookie monster said:
Well Zin and Tolmie were spot on,they said 100% he would go in jan
Bit of credit where its due.

Oh please fuck off with Tolmie this, Tolmie that. He doesn't even post the nonesense anymore and people are still going on about it.

Glad you left me out of that, he is an annoying shizer that Tolmie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.