Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

Gaylord du Bois said:
MCFC2393 said:
The moral of the story is his behaviour and antics are not damaging himself but the club as well he needs to go and learn to mature and grow up we are a professional football club and dosent behave like a ptofessional

If i was city chairman or owner i would sack him end of the day forget the money and give players who want to play a chance like guidetti who will do the job without setting off fireworks in his own house
This post lacks morals.

Full stops, capitals and brains as well.

Ardwick Green Blue said:
Roll On City said:
Ardwick Green Blue said:
Balotelli has become as pointless as Sinclair as even his new squad role of coming on for a couple of minutes to gift possession to the opposition is beyond him. He should have been offloaded immediately after the Euros when he managed to produce two good back to back performances (not something I can recall for us).
343r828.jpg

Match-going Blue since fhe early 60s - brought up in Ardwick which was almost 100% Blue back then BTW
Take no notice, you'll get this for the first 5000 posts or so.

Gaylord du Bois said:
MCFC2393 said:
The moral of the story is his behaviour and antics are not damaging himself but the club as well he needs to go and learn to mature and grow up we are a professional football club and dosent behave like a ptofessional

If i was city chairman or owner i would sack him end of the day forget the money and give players who want to play a chance like guidetti who will do the job without setting off fireworks in his own house
This post lacks morals.
And bin off 24 million giv your head a wobble man.

billfromthehill said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
MCFC2393 said:

This post lacks morals.
And bin off 24 million giv your head a wobble man.
Woooooooooooooosh!

Laughable thread.

Top 'see no evil hear no evil' reasons mentioned for Balotelli being judged a success at City:

2. Balotelli's value has not depreciated as much, percentage wise, as a car would, so we can consider ourselves to have made a superb profit of him. Never mind that such accounting treatments, outside of FFP, are totally irrelevant to football where numerous players are often sold for multiples of what they are bought for and don't, in reality, have some sort of constantly decreasing worth - unless they are getting older and/or shitter, or letting their contract run down to the extent that the club is over a barrel.

1. Balotelli being a cock has been in the papers a lot so we should actually thank him and consider him a success. If that's the case, watch the rush from the Sheikh and Mancini as they scramble to find an even bigger bellend, gutted that they have lost their chief 'in the paper for anything other than being good at football' officer, to fill the ever so vital role of "official club tosser, doing very little on the pitch". You know, given how this role is ever so vital in the development of a club. Then again, and this might sound mad, perhaps they won't be in a rush to find someone who is in the paper for the wrong reasons and contributes relatively little on the pitch. A wild idea, I know but I reckon they might lose their minds and try to opt for some no-mark who just plays well and isn't in the papers for being 'mad' all the time.

stonerblue said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Ardwick Green Blue said:
Match-going Blue since fhe early 60s - brought up in Ardwick which was almost 100% Blue back then BTW
Take no notice, you'll get this for the first 5000 posts or so.

Especially when he/she opens her account with a post like that.

I don't like to sit on the fence.

Ultimately Mario will deemed a flop at City a player who never fulfilled his potential but good luck to him I hope he can get his act together somewhere else he played a part in our history and he did have rough treatment from the media compared to other players. The hookers, the girls, the scandals, the training ground bust ups.. he was certainly a character. Goodbye Mario I can't say I will miss you.

We should name January as the annual AC Milan piss taking month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.