Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

Lets do to them wot they did to us dangle balo under their noses then tell them where to go (kaka)

black mamba said:
mkblue said:
Stuart Brennan @ StuBrennanMEN
I should have listened to myself on @talkSPORT this afternoon after all. Mario still in squad for QPR

So has he left the squad tonite to fly to Italy , or hasn't he ??

And if he has , why ??????

Did he fly there earlier today ??

Or hasn't he flown to Italy at all ??

These and other questions will be answered on the next episode of soap .....
DDR der da der der

Are Mario likes a good smoke.He hasnt left yet so dont get excited until it happens!!!and remember A.C milan like messing us about!!!!

baildon blue said:
Are Mario likes a good smoke.He hasnt left yet so dont get excited until it happens!!!and remember A.C milan like messing us about!!!!
Good point mate the dirty tramps no water or biccie's shoot the jimmy Seville
Chairman

If he goes my feeling of calmness will be replaced by a rush of anxiety whenever City are awarded a penalty.

And he seems to be character which makes a change from the likes of the bland Owen and Rooney etc. His apparent arrogance has fitted in well with the perception that we are not small time (on the pitch) and are now a force. And at times there have been flashes of skill but with Tevez and Aguero we have not had flashes we have seen sustained excellence.

When was the last time he played well for City? Is there any evidence that he wants to do well with us? For the money we have spent and he has earnt this isn't working.

Best sell and get someone (Guidetti?) who wants to play for the club.

Ardwick Green Blue said:
Balotelli has become as pointless as Sinclair as even his new squad role of coming on for a couple of minutes to gift possession to the opposition is beyond him. He should have been offloaded immediately after the Euros when he managed to produce two good back to back performances (not something I can recall for us).
343r828.jpg

black mamba said:
mkblue said:
Stuart Brennan @ StuBrennanMEN
I should have listened to myself on @talkSPORT this afternoon after all. Mario still in squad for QPR

So has he left the squad tonite to fly to Italy , or hasn't he ??

And if he has , why ??????

Did he fly there earlier today ??

Or hasn't he flown to Italy at all ??

These and other questions will be answered on the next episode of soap .....

He should have travelled with the squad or at least met them en route if needs be. Perhaps he's flying to Milan from London if something is agreed before he's required against QPR.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
goodbye mario,

some people need to bang there heads together when they say that Guidetti is a ready made replacement, based on what? the fact that he has played 1 game in the last 9 months, the fact that the kid has no Top level experience, ridiculous.

Mario is 4th choice striker who has made the massive contribution of 1 league goal...are you trying to say it's a major loss if he goes?

PLEASE....[/quote]

not saying its a major loss, but to say guidetti can fill the void is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.