Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Jnr Kisby said:
Im sticking to my guns, Mario will still be here come Feb 1st. We would be stupid to sell him, Mario will become one of the all time greats he just needs to mature (something most of us were guilty for). If we sell him we'll regret it.

You're well within your rights and as someone has pertinently mentioned elsewhere in this thread, what Mario believes is a sideshow, has no real impact on the negotiation process.

However, the real show has been going on for weeks behind the scenes and it's playing out now.

City aren't stupid and are looking at a few things, but Mario staying is not an option we want to even contemplate at this stage.

The boy has gone, both in his own mind and what he has been doing behind the scenes.

We certainly wouldn't want Mario anywhere near here, after the window.

Hmm, i'll take it with a pinch of salt, whilst I respect you have some ITK you've not got a 100% record.

blueste41 said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:
baildon blue said:
Mario made up for that mistake against Kiev.With 2 very good performances against Man United and Stoke in the F.A cup that year.I will be sorry to see him go coz he can be a very good player on his day.

He will be soon forgotten when replaced with a player that has the hunger and aptitude of TEVEZ and Aguero to compliment our front line in a way that quite frankly Mario couldnt be bothered doing!

I wish him the best and will be intriguing to see how he fares back in Italy, but we move on and for the best in my opinion....

So all is forgiven for Tevez is it? He was hardly setting an example with his aptitude in Bayern last season!!!!!!

Yes I've forgiven him, if you think that episode was all down to Tevez and Mancini's man management style wasnt in any way at fault then you are slightly dilusional yet I still hear us constantly sing Mancini's name at games...

He has always grafted when playing for the team, that combined with a bit of quality will always get you far in Life, something Mario knows little about.

The odd "decent" game in 3 seasons is not good enough, yes he contributed at key times but take him out of the team and put a more consistent player in and there would exactly the same outcome, albeit more frequently!

Jnr Kisby said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Jnr Kisby said:
Im sticking to my guns, Mario will still be here come Feb 1st. We would be stupid to sell him, Mario will become one of the all time greats he just needs to mature (something most of us were guilty for). If we sell him we'll regret it.

You're well within your rights and as someone has pertinently mentioned elsewhere in this thread, what Mario believes is a sideshow, has no real impact on the negotiation process.

However, the real show has been going on for weeks behind the scenes and it's playing out now.

City aren't stupid and are looking at a few things, but Mario staying is not an option we want to even contemplate at this stage.

The boy has gone, both in his own mind and what he has been doing behind the scenes.

Hmm, i'll take it with a pinch of salt, whilst I respect you have some ITK you've not got a 100% record.

Nobody has, mate.

The above was simply stating the risk to us in keeping Mario after this window, based on the facts he has burned every bridge minus his contract up to this point.

Re: Your favourite Balotelli images

Mario_Balotelli_1906480c.jpg

images

Mario-Balotelli-hat.jpg

Jnr Kisby said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Jnr Kisby said:

One can imagine Mario being even more of a loose cannon if he has to stay at City beyond 31 Jan.

An absolute loon of epic proportions but there was that one moment - already loosing his balance - he managed to slide the ball forward into Sergio's path and assisted in the best sporting moment ever! No matter what else Mario does or where he ends up, I'll always remember him for that one moment.

Matty said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Matty said:
That doesn't make it inaccurate, it makes it a less than perfect survey, but it was a straw poll if anything. We're not talking a highly complex survey here with millions of pounds spent on it.

As for the specific questions you asked.

1 - In a classroom in or around Preston.

2 - Unlikely given it's an entire class.

3 - Why does that matter? The reason why someone likes a player (own choice/parental influence) isn't really a factor here, it's a simple "pick a player" question.

4 - Obviously, for an all inclusive, fully rounded survey you need a far larger group of participants from all sexes, creeds, nationalities etc. But, as previously mentioned, this wasn't an experiment, or really even a full survey, it was a straw poll.

Nice to know our kids today are having their lessons interrupted by teachers conducting straw polls whilst reading Blue Moon in the process.

No wonder we are turning into a nation of morons who can't even hold a pen.

He's a music teacher, if my memories of music lessons are anything to go by all he did was interrupt a group of kids during their "fuck about with the demo button on the Casio Keyboard" sessions.

believe it of not some of us enjoyed our music lessons ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.