Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

shadygiz said:
Matty said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Nice to know our kids today are having their lessons interrupted by teachers conducting straw polls whilst reading Blue Moon in the process.

No wonder we are turning into a nation of morons who can't even hold a pen.

He's a music teacher, if my memories of music lessons are anything to go by all he did was interrupt a group of kids during their "fuck about with the demo button on the Casio Keyboard" sessions.

believe it of not some of us enjoyed our music lessons ;)

Sounds like Pigeonho certainly did!

Do you think if(or when) he goes,he will turn up at one of Mancini's press conferences? Or seen at our games in future?

Re: Your favourite Balotelli images

Johnsonontheleft said:
Please post your favourite Balotelli images here.

As soon as I find one of him boarding the plane to Italy I'll post it.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
shadygiz said:
Matty said:
He's a music teacher, if my memories of music lessons are anything to go by all he did was interrupt a group of kids during their "fuck about with the demo button on the Casio Keyboard" sessions.

Sounds like Pigeonho certainly did!
Jordan-Finger-Sniff_opt.jpg

shadygiz said:
Matty said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Nice to know our kids today are having their lessons interrupted by teachers conducting straw polls whilst reading Blue Moon in the process.

No wonder we are turning into a nation of morons who can't even hold a pen.

Looking up the teachers skirt does not count shady:)

I thought he was decent first season. Good (when he was available) in the next but awful this season with a poor attitude.

We are not missing him at the moment as shown with 8/9 wins!

As long as we get what we paid then for once its been a decent signing and good for profile.

whatever your opinion on Balotelli, theres no denying that he will leave as a legend.

He will be discussed on here and among city fans for years to come and we will not get any closer to reaching any sensible conclusion.

The legend of Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.