Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
Vienna_70 said:
stony said:
That was just the miners, proof that all his fans are kids.
Don't you mean the minors?
Yes and if I'd have spelt it like that no one would have got the connection to ore, you know the stuff that miners mine.
How to ruin a pun in one easy step.
and some fell on stony ground...

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
des hardi said:
ban-mcfc said:
he's not done enough on the pitch IMO

he's had some great moments but they are few and far between. we need players we can rely on and sadly we cant rely on him.

plus he'll never get protection in this country from referee's, they won't give him fuck all.

17m + and it's a good deal for city and mario.

thank him and move on. he's not a city legend but the legend of mario won't be forgotten.
sorry but bollocks...... everyone of our team beat the scum at home and away and won the league..... for the 2 at the swamp and for the part in our last goal last year and for the goals all through the league....in a year we won something which eluded us for nearly half a century.... mario is a legend,end of.others hate him, that s why we love him .

if he s homesick.... i wish him well. i ll always give him the respect he deserves.

With respect des,that is utter nonsense.
Many true City legends never won anything.
Some seldom won a derby match.
When we were really shit,some went seasons without winning an away game.
Balo found himself in a good team at the right time.
Ali Benarbia didn't.
Georgi Kinkladze didn't.
Andy Morrison didn't.
But I have more time for them than I would ever have for Balotelli.

Bang on nf!

Fwiw, I will give Balo the respect he deserves, ie, not a great deal.

There seems to be a difference of opinion here as to what constitutes a legend. I'd rather refer to a player as a legend for what he's done on the pitch so, for me, thanks for the entertainment Mario, you were good in places but City legend you are not.

All the best

It's a done deal according to Sky Italia, all that is lacking is the official announcement. Goodbye and good luck Super Mario.

stony said:
welsh_andy said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
whatever your opinion on Balotelli, theres no denying that he will leave as a legend.

He will be discussed on here and among city fans for years to come and we will not get any closer to reaching any sensible conclusion.

The legend of Mario
more like a bellend. the guy could have been one of the greats, but being mario he thinks he knows better, and has wasted his chance at city to become maybe an icon. bobby tried his best with him, when others were saying get shot, he stuck by him, but there comes a time, when you know he wont change, he has to go.
if he goes, then thx for the memories, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made us stand in ore.
but in the end theres only one thing to say i would say to him.

you fool

"Proof that all his fans are kids"

Your generalisation of people that think differentlying than you in regard to Mario balotelli is narrow minded and immature, and your a moderator,

I expect better off you stony

Pigeonho said:
Who said i am talking Colin Bell type legend? I'm talking about a Glauber Berti type legend.

We had the legend of Berti, now the legend of Balotelli
Yeah course you did.

we will be talking about him for the foreseeable... therefore he IS a legend himself. nowhere in the definition of 'legend' does it say that an individual must be successful in everything they do and must be endeared to be everyone they represent

legend
I pity you if you think Balotelli is a Man City legend.

stony said:
Vienna_70 said:
stony said:

Don't you mean the minors?

Yes and if I'd have spelt it like that no one would have got the connection to ore, you know the stuff that miners mine.
How to ruin a pun in one easy step.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ruin your pun.

And I do know the difference between miners and minors and the difference between ore and awe. I am of a generation that was taught to spell properly.

I was just trying to be funny.

You obviously didn't get my humour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.