Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye Mario?

didactic said:
Pigeonho said:
Didactic, are you actually Mario himself, or perhaps Enoch?! You get very tetchy when it comes to Mario.

Haha na but stupid comments like he will end up dead and should be playing in a lower league just deserve to be addressed with the disgust they deserve. Also the he has contributed nothing since being here crowd get under my skin. The usual stalkers I just laugh off because they would follow me from thread to thread regardless just so they get my attention.
So you don’t think he will eventually end up at Anzi,Trabsonspour,Galatasaray etc ?

As for ending up dead, don’t take it out of context mate to suite your agenda. I am not wishing him harm, I wish him well. But I have seen him driving like a lunatic as have many others. In my opinion it would not surprise me to read one day that he had managed to kill himself in a car crash, firework accident, or some other bizarre way, the man is an accident waiting to happen. That is because he is a head case end off. It is well documented.

thedogsbollocks said:
didactic said:
Pigeonho said:
Didactic, are you actually Mario himself, or perhaps Enoch?! You get very tetchy when it comes to Mario.

Haha na but stupid comments like he will end up dead and should be playing in a lower league just deserve to be addressed with the disgust they deserve. Also the he has contributed nothing since being here crowd get under my skin. The usual stalkers I just laugh off because they would follow me from thread to thread regardless just so they get my attention.
So you don’t think he will eventually end up at Anzi,Trabsonspour,Galatasaray etc ?

As for ending up dead, don’t take it out of context mate to suite your agenda. I am not wishing him harm, I wish him well. But I have seen him driving like a lunatic as have many others. In my opinion it would not surprise me to read one day that he had managed to kill himself in a car crash, firework accident, or some other bizarre way, the man is an accident waiting to happen. That is because he is a head case end off. It is well documented.

FFS. Get a grip.

When it's finally official I wonder how many "He's gone" threads will pop up.

We should just have a dedicated Mario forum.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
des hardi said:
sorry but bollocks...... everyone of our team beat the scum at home and away and won the league..... for the 2 at the swamp and for the part in our last goal last year and for the goals all through the league....in a year we won something which eluded us for nearly half a century.... mario is a legend,end of.others hate him, that s why we love him .

if he s homesick.... i wish him well. i ll always give him the respect he deserves.

With respect des,that is utter nonsense.
Many true City legends never won anything.
Some seldom won a derby match.
When we were really shit,some went seasons without winning an away game.
Balo found himself in a good team at the right time.
Ali Benarbia didn't.
Georgi Kinkladze didn't.
Andy Morrison didn't.
But I have more time for them than I would ever have for Balotelli.

true dude..... i cant argue with what`s posted here at all. mario played a part in our greatest living football memory.... and the best finish to the league in over twenty years. mario played apart in this..... he also does his own thing and gets picked on by the media.

mario broke all our hearts last year but he also won them too. all those players mentioned above are legends in their own right. we could have all our blues graded on a scale of legendary status.... that is up to the individual opinion.

you are not mad on mario ,fair enough. i think he is guilty of playing a part in giving all of us blues the best footballing year of our lives. not to say...i think i d give the above mentioned the same respect.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3WkIENVY_M[/youtube]

Love mario but think its in the best intrests of the club if he goes now or in the summer

twatter saying done deal.

obviously to be taken with pinch of salt.

moomba said:
thedogsbollocks said:
didactic said:

FFS. Get a grip.
With all due respect it is no more embarrassing than a lot off the stuff you write mate.

thedogsbollocks said:
moomba said:
thedogsbollocks said:

FFS. Get a grip.
With all due respect it is no more embarrassing than a lot off the stuff you write mate.
Like what?

Fucking hell,the kids will be finishing school soon, more fucking sobbing cunts crying the fucking hearts on here.

thedogsbollocks said:
moomba said:
thedogsbollocks said:

FFS. Get a grip.

I'll put money on it that he never plays for any of the clubs you have listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.