Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just seen the coverage of him arriving on the private jet...dont no if im right but im convinced vicky kloss gets off it after him and is in the back ground as he is being interviewed...if so what would her role involve over there...just intrigued thats all

This transfer kind of has me baffled.I am not Mario's greatest fan but i feel sad he is going,as mad as that sounds.Why?Because i love a character,a maverik and he certainly is that.I also desperately wanted him to succeed here,to be the footballer we all know he could be and to help us win many trophies,shutting the media critics up in the process.

I am baffled as to why we are selling one of our four forwards in January with no replacement in sight when we are chasing two trophies.This only leads me to one conclusion.He was sold because he no longer wanted to be here.Something in his attitude and application must have left the manager and club with no other option than to cut their losses,as if he had stayed he would never have been chosen due to these reasons.

Sure Milan is his dream move but to sell him in January when we are chasing two trophies?? This is a major bollock dropping by the club and unless a top class replacement comes in in the next 24 hours,so it will prove.What should have happened is a deal should have been agreed with Milan for the summer.....on the understanding he stopped the attitude,the silly antics and knuckled down and gave us his all for the time he had left at the club.

This hasn't happened so it leaves me to believe the situation behind the scenes were much worse than we knew and selling him was the only option.

Part of me wants to watch him become the player we know he can be but part of me will be pissed off if he does,thinking he should have done that for us.Time will tell.

paulchapo said:
This transfer kind of has me baffled.I am not Mario's greatest fan but i feel sad he is going,as mad as that sounds.Why?Because i love a character,a maverik and he certainly is that.I also desperately wanted him to succeed here,to be the footballer we all know he could be and to help us win many trophies,shutting the media critics up in the process.

I am baffled as to why we are selling one of our four forwards in January with no replacement in sight when we are chasing two trophies.This only leads me to one conclusion.He was sold because he no longer wanted to be here.Something in his attitude and application must have left the manager and club with no other option than to cut their losses,as if he had stayed he would never have been chosen due to these reasons.

Sure Milan is his dream move but to sell him in January when we are chasing two trophies?? This is a major bollock dropping by the club and unless a top class replacement comes in in the next 24 hours,so it will prove.What should have happened is a deal should have been agreed with Milan for the summer.....on the understanding he stopped the attitude,the silly antics and knuckled down and gave us his all for the time he had left at the club.

This hasn't happened so it leaves me to believe the situation behind the scenes were much worse than we knew and selling him was the only option.

Part of me wants to watch him become the player we know he can be but part of me will be pissed off if he does,thinking he should have done that for us.Time will tell.
Mancini wasn't playing him so we are effectively selling a sub at best.

In hindsight should have sold him after the Euros. Had we waited until the Summer, we'd have got nothing for him

Ciao Mario!

I miei migliori auguri di successo nel Milan!

super_mario_balotelli.jpg

Good luck, champ!

So there we have it straight from the man himself, never really wanted to be playing for us to start with. Spent the last two and a half years dreaming of playing for Milan, he forgot to say he spent the last 2 months making sure it happened, and then when the opportunity arose he ran.

Good riddance .

How long before he really sticks the knife in, because that isn't a bad start ?,

I knew that he was not pulling his weight on the pitch, he never give a fcuk about City just himself. I think how some of our players have been vilified for much less it makes my blood boil.

The more I hear Roberto compare him to a son etc on the news, I realize now he was far to involved with him on an emotional level, it must have effected his judgment and authority with him. Glad it all over.

Mourinho was right.

tin hat time, but he is a born winner. Is it really a coincidence that we hadn't won nothing for 35 years until he arrived? And now he has left it wouldn't surprise me if we went a few years without winning anything.

He won plenty of silverware with Inter, and will do the same with AC over the next 2-3 years and beyond.

You simply don't achieve what he has at his age without having some magic inside you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.