Goodbye Martin.

I think macini would like to keep just as he let weiss go and doesnt play swp who can both play on the right so he can keep petrov in the team

the goats backside said:
Another, lets slag another city player......... scratches head

it seems to have become the norm on here..............................i really can't understand this need to have a pop all the time!

Cant stand him, never liked Petrov, offers very little, slows down attacking set-ups, one footed, trouble causing mard, fails to go past players 90 per cent of the time, hopefully he wont be in the team much with Johnno arriving, good riddance when he goes

I like Petrov but it wouldn't suprise me if he wasn't here at the start of next season, especially now we've signed Johnson.
To me Petrov is hit or miss...he either plays a blinder or completely goes missing. He's totally one footed and relies heavily on his pace but IMO he's lost a yard of that pace now, and is only going to get slower.
Considering he won't be happy as a bit-part player next season I can defo see him going.

Apolagies for criticising him Bluemoon Opinion Police. Like, Immaculate Pasta, I now see that opinions are no longer allowed on players and that you cannot criticise them when you feel they deserve it. I shall now immediately change my view to him being as good as Messi and Christiano Ronaldo to gain your approval. Better?

A great left foot but too many injuries [hence lack of tackling]. Time seems to be up for the King of Bulgaria and signing the England U21 left winger is as big a hint as you are going to get in footballing terms!

I am almost certain that he's off come May, possibly to join the MCFC retirement team in Turkey. Good luck to him. He doesn't deserve the predictable abuse that he gets from the BM lynch mob. Same goes for the other scapegoats. Just save the booing for the forums and not the matches, please.

C_T_I_D said:
Apolagies for criticising him Bluemoon Opinion Police. Like, Immaculate Pasta, I now see that opinions are no longer allowed on players and that you cannot criticise them when you feel they deserve it. I shall now immediately change my view to him being as good as Messi and Christiano Ronaldo to gain your approval. Better?

You get used to it....it's always the same idiots on here that think anyone who pulls on a blue shirt is beyond any type of criticism.

Surely if you compare his ratio of starts to goals and assists this season I can guarantee there won't be many players in the premier league with stats better than him. If I had the time I would do it but I just can't be bothered as it would just go over the heads of some people on here. Fact is he is an effective player, like his lack of tracking back or not. He makes things happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.