gooners on bluemoon...

Fabianski said:
Fabianski says due to me saying for years and years you missed what I meant which is my fault I apologise but when I was talking about better squads I was comparing only the last year or so, I dont think Silva and Yaya Toure are going push you on enough for you to start thinking you are the ones to take on Chelsea. Take on the fourth place challenge wether it be us, Tottenham, United or whoever else and then thinking about challening a table topping side.
You smoke crack don't you?

de niro said:
mcfcliam said:
'Money 0-3 Class' is online.

Oh dear

No he isn't .

Money 0-3 class' ??

actually thats a compliment tbh.. cos if you aint class you dont beat a ten man City team..

Total relief is the message im getting from these Gooners...Thats why they're here.

Scooby Blue said:
While the Arsenal fans are still tuned in....

... can I just say that the most annoying thing in the Premier League by miles...

... is not Murray on MOTD 2
....nor Lawro or Hansen on MOTD
....nor El Hadj Djouf anywhere or anytime

...but that ridiculous guy on the tannoy at the Emirates who announces all the players by their first name only , and waits for the crowd to say the surname.

Please welcome .... SAMIR .... pause ....pause...cue high pitched screams by a few schoolkids .... "Nasreeeeeeee".

Toe-curling + cringing doesn't do it justice.

Fabianski agrees with this and wishes it along with the who are ya chants would stop.
Howwever Fabianski says Arsenal will finish above City this season and what Fabianski says is the truth.

Fabianski said:
Scooby Blue said:
While the Arsenal fans are still tuned in....

... can I just say that the most annoying thing in the Premier League by miles...

... is not Murray on MOTD 2
....nor Lawro or Hansen on MOTD
....nor El Hadj Djouf anywhere or anytime

...but that ridiculous guy on the tannoy at the Emirates who announces all the players by their first name only , and waits for the crowd to say the surname.

Please welcome .... SAMIR .... pause ....pause...cue high pitched screams by a few schoolkids .... "Nasreeeeeeee".

Toe-curling + cringing doesn't do it justice.

Fabianski agrees with this and wishes it along with the who are ya chants would stop.
Howwever Fabianski says Arsenal will finish above City this season and what Fabianski says is the truth.

no, what fabianski says is his own opinion, and his opinion declares a prediction based on his own personal preferences, which have no correlation or bearing on the future and any factual event that may occur in that time period.

de niro said:
Fabianski said:
Fabianski says FM10

de niro says Fabianski is doing his head in.

the game is over, you fluked 3 points, move on.

Fabianski says you are still very bitter about us out classing you in your own back garden as shown by your comment about fluking it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.