gooners on bluemoon...

Fabianski said:
de niro said:
de niro says Fabianski is doing his head in.

the game is over, you fluked 3 points, move on.

Fabianski says you are still very bitter about us out classing you in your own back garden as shown by your comment about fluking it.
Stop being a twat. I can understand you are all excited because it is half term and you're off school a week. But you should be concentrating on your homework not posting total shite and not playing video games.
Things will be different in the future

When you have had your first pint, had your first shave and of course your first sexual encounter that's not with your mother.

Breadsnapper said:
Fabianski said:
Fabianski says you are still very bitter about us out classing you in your own back garden as shown by your comment about fluking it.
Stop being a twat. I can understand you are all excited because it is half term and you're off school a week. But you should be concentrating on your homework not posting total shite and not playing video games.

When you have had your first pint, had your first shave and of course your first sexual encounter that's not with your mother.
and your brother doesn't count either

Breadsnapper said:
Fabianski said:

Fabianski points out he is not from Manchester and so does not indulge in incest unlike your good self.

Fabianski said:
de niro said:
de niro says Fabianski is doing his head in.

the game is over, you fluked 3 points, move on.

not really, did you enjoy using the editor?

considering you only had 3 more shots, and 1 more corner than us despite having an extra man for 86 minutes, it shows you didn't outclass and just had lots of meaningless possession.

Fabianski said:
Breadsnapper said:

Fabianski points out he is not from Manchester and so does not indulge in incest unlike your good self.

Have you ever been to Manchester?

mancity dan said:
Fabianski said:

Have you ever been to Manchester?

Fabianski says yes, I was there on Sunday saving all your shots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.