gooners on bluemoon...

Re: gooners on blumoon...

gooney said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
They have nothing else 2 do but gloat about winning vs 10 men.
we havent gloated, just called you on your arrogance. You have a thread saying we would have won 11 vs 11 cause we dominated the first 4 mins. You keep slagging our players off and how you are so much better than us etc etc. You even describe yourselves as top 4 team, despite never finishing in the top 4. You guys are getting carried away here

Absolute bollocks.

It's not arrogance, its opinion... its not general consensus, but looking at some of recent performances and some of ours i can see why people jumped to that conclusion. Similarly looking at how we both played against Blackpool, i'd have Arsenal as favourites.

Its boring getting these nob headed supporters that ahve never met a single City fan, yet because we have money, presume we're all arrogant.

City fans believing in success = arrogance. Right o.

TeBe said:
gooney said:
we havent gloated, just called you on your arrogance. You have a thread saying we would have won 11 vs 11 cause we dominated the first 4 mins. You keep slagging our players off and how you are so much better than us etc etc. You even describe yourselves as top 4 team, despite never finishing in the top 4. You guys are getting carried away here

OK, while you ar ehere then, do you think we will be a top 4 team this season?
offcourse, the top 4 will be chelsea, arsenal, man u, man city....i dont know in which order. But i can see 10-12 points being the difference between 1-4.

Gooney!!!!

Arrogance - I think that's what Fabregas is after that post match interview (he won't be with you next season btw)

11 vs 11 - It's all about opinions, the sending off ruined the match but I agreed with the decision. I am confident we would have won and so are others, does that make us all arrogant? Funny that is that is what most people's perception of southern fans are & most agree with this.

Players - Again about opinions some say some of yours are crap & some good, same with our players really

Top 4 - Are my eyes deceiving me we currently stand 4th, will we finish their?, maybe but im not getting carried away

gooney said:

Arrogance?! some may be on here, but for an Arsenal fan to try and use this against us is shocking.

Arsenal and their fans walk around with a holier than thou attitude, like their shit doesn't smell. The 'only team to play real football', rattling round their brains. If they lose, its because the other team 'Bullies' them, or don't try and play football. Arrogance is a massive trait of the gunner, which they certainly have no justification for having.

On the original note,I have no problem with supporters of other clubs coming on the forum.

gooney said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
They have nothing else 2 do but gloat about winning vs 10 men.

Really? I seem to recall football didn't start with the Sky era...

dxbroy said:
gooney said:

Im talking about the PL

gooney said:
dxbroy said:
Im talking about the PL

So anything before the inception of the premier league doesn't count? Is this why slur alice is still chasing the Dippers record pre PL?

GStar said:
gooney said:

Absolute bollocks.

It's not arrogance, its opinion... its not general consensus, but looking at some of recent performances and some of ours i can see why people jumped to that conclusion. Similarly looking at how we both played against Blackpool, i'd have Arsenal as favourites.

Its boring getting these nob headed supporters that ahve never met a single City fan, yet because we have money, presume we're all arrogant.

City fans believing in success = arrogance. Right o.

Blackpool had a player sent off early on when they played Arsenal. Blackpool were doing well before then, and still created some chances after they had a player sent off.

We went with 2 up front against Blackpool, which was a mistake. Had we gone 1 up front like usual, it would have been a different game.

Do you really want to base your opinions of City and Arsenal on performances against Blackpool?

the kippax wall said:
Arrogance -Bollocks, it's just that soon we're going to dominate world football!
lol there you go again, why are you so sure you gonna dominate world football? I know you have the money, but you need the players, the manager and the mentality...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.