gooners on bluemoon...

Re: gooners on blumoon...

FantasyIreland said:
gooney said:
we havent gloated, just called you on your arrogance. You have a thread saying we would have won 11 vs 11 cause we dominated the first 4 mins. You keep slagging our players off and how you are so much better than us etc etc. You even describe yourselves as top 4 team, despite never finishing in the top 4. You guys are getting carried away here

All i've heard all day is Arsenal this Arsenal that and how anyone who finishes above you will win the league,c'mon get real,yes you played well,however,you have to be honest,the outome of that game would have been very different if not for the exuberance of a certain youth.You beat ten men,your keeper had a blinder and we lost our best player and a very effective midfielder to injury....

A touch of reality is needed i believe,fans and pundits included,while you have an excellent team with some very gifted individuals,you are not presently capable of winning the league,because,as ever,the wheels always fall off.

Lets face it your lot have coined the phrase 'eternal underachievers'.

Oh please. You talk as if you've won the last three titles on the bounce and are coming off a treble season. Whilst we haven't done anything of note for the last 5 years, the same can be said about you guys. Winning doesn't come out of nowhere. It'll take your team a lot longer than you think to win.

We will never know the outcome of the game if it was 11 v 11, and that's the beauty of football. Make a silly mistake and you get punished.

For what it's worth, I think our squad is much stronger than yours, and with Van Persie, Vermaelen and Koscielny - Three of our starters- come back, we'll be even better. I'm afraid to break it to you, but City have a long, long way before they achieve anything of note.

Mancini's methods of only deploying 3 attackers, one of which is Milner who provides absolutely no creativity, will be your primary downfall. You need to axe one of Barry/De Jong and play a more creative midfielder, whilst at the same time play a proper attacker in place of Milner. That attacker should also Be A. Johnson, whose one hell of a player.

I've read some people blame the refs/Fabregas/Cheating, well guess what, you'll see plenty of that, not only in England but in Europe too, and it's part and parcel of the game. You need to accept that and get on with it.

gooney said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
They have nothing else 2 do but gloat about winning vs 10 men.
we havent gloated, just called you on your arrogance. You have a thread saying we would have won 11 vs 11 cause we dominated the first 4 mins. You keep slagging our players off and how you are so much better than us etc etc. You even describe yourselves as top 4 team, despite never finishing in the top 4. You guys are getting carried away here

I think you need to chat with that imaginary card waving, clown you have in midfield. Thats right the one who wants to go to Barcelona, why aren't you slagging him like Adebayor? At least Adebayor had the bollocks to make his own mind up.
The snide fucker plays a match against 10 men then reckons he would have won against 15, remember what he has won? 1 FA Cup, 5 years ago.
Get a grip man.

the talisman said:
squirtyflower said:
TBF
we should listen to what the arse fans have to say after all they have superior players, manager, fans and stadium but, more importantly, history

we should know our place and shouldn't try to raise our heads out of our northern slums
cheers for pointing this out for us

careful, gooney'll think you're serious
i'm just so pleased that they are allowing us on to t'internet to converse with our betters
otherwise how would we ever improve and know the ways of the world

We won three titles at the start of the decade that has so far stopped the mancs from claiming the most succesful side in England. You lot are about to peg Tottenham back to where they belong. We should all be getting along and cheering each other on to do one over on our most hated rivals.

Fabianski said:
We won three titles at the start of the decade that has so far stopped the mancs from claiming the most succesful side in England. You lot are about to peg Tottenham back to where they belong. We should all be getting along and cheering each other on to do one over on our most hated rivals.

If you want us to get along, you'll know that calling them "The Mancs" isn't the best way to go about it.

Fabianski said:

I suspect our tame gunners are perhaps a) too young to remember days before the PL, or b) glory hunters.
BTW, could you please clarify 'stopped the mancs'?

Fabianski said:
In theory and recent history you're quiet right. However in practice we are both striving for the same goal now (i.e. realistically a Champions League place maybe being in with a shout of the league at Easter) and we are an obsticle to each other in achieving this.
It's not about doing each other "favours" by getting one over on Spurs and vice versa with United anymore.

If you beat United, great, we get to give their fans some stick. The flip side is you've got another three points.

gooney said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
They have nothing else 2 do but gloat about winning vs 10 men.

Personally I love people from opposing teams on this forum it makes for a more entertaining one... I think if we had 11 vs 11 we would of won! I go off we're unbeaten against Arsenal in the last 3 games and we are a lot stronger as a team Now then the previous games we have played against em... Was it us playing really well with 10 men or Arsenal making hard weather of the game?

THE MANCS?????

FFs

anyway according to your away fans we are just a shit club with money and no history. clueless gooners as per.

bigmoe said:
Oh please. You talk as if you've won the last three titles on the bounce and are coming off a treble season. Whilst we haven't done anything of note for the last 5 years, the same can be said about you guys. Winning doesn't come out of nowhere. It'll take your team a lot longer than you think to win.

We will never know the outcome of the game if it was 11 v 11, and that's the beauty of football. Make a silly mistake and you get punished.

For what it's worth, I think our squad is much stronger than yours, and with Van Persie, Vermaelen and Koscielny - Three of our starters- come back, we'll be even better. I'm afraid to break it to you, but City have a long, long way before they achieve anything of note.

Mancini's methods of only deploying 3 attackers, one of which is Milner who provides absolutely no creativity, will be your primary downfall. You need to axe one of Barry/De Jong and play a more creative midfielder, whilst at the same time play a proper attacker in place of Milner. That attacker should also Be A. Johnson, whose one hell of a player.

I've read some people blame the refs/Fabregas/Cheating, well guess what, you'll see plenty of that, not only in England but in Europe too, and it's part and parcel of the game. You need to accept that and get on with it.

Hahaha, you've done really well there with that wind up post!

Some people might even fall for it as being legitimate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.