gooners on bluemoon...

Fabianski said:
mancityvstoke said:
and why shouldn't it be pionted out that you have only beaten a ten man City team? You saying you would not have said the same?

Pretty sure you wouldn't have signed up had the result been the other way round .

We beat you last season 11 v 11. We could have done again yesterday.

Not saying it didnt make a difference but you gotta stop using it as an excuse as it makes oyu look very bitter. The amount of times I have seen "for the first five minutes we dominated." Five minutes? Wow! Most home teams dominate for five minutes you cant use it to decide how the rest of the game would go had it stayed the same.

-- Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:01 pm --

squirtyflower said:
i wouldn't let that worry you too much

Fabianski says ok sweet pea
hahahaha
talk about yourself in the third person hahahahaha lovely

mancityvstoke said:
Fabianski said:
Not saying it didnt make a difference but you gotta stop using it as an excuse as it makes oyu look very bitter. The amount of times I have seen "for the first five minutes we dominated." Five minutes? Wow! Most home teams dominate for five minutes you cant use it to decide how the rest of the game would go had it stayed the same.

-- Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:01 pm --

Bitter? (rag patter that pal) are you for real?

You've had your say..now fook off back to London because you are frankly boring us all to death
Fabianski says your hang over is making you very grumpy today

Fabianski said:
mancityvstoke said:
Bitter? (rag patter that pal) are you for real?

You've had your say..now fook off back to London because you are frankly boring us all to death

We've dicked you on your last 3 visits to COMS and oh yeah we had 11 men each time, use haven't got any better, we have so im sure we would of been in the game alot more if we had 11 men, I wouldnt be stupid enough to say we would of definetly won but it is the main reason you did

Tom_mcfc said:
Fabianski said:

We've dicked you on your last 3 visits to COMS and oh yeah we had 11 men each time, use haven't got any better, we have so im sure we would of been in the game alot more if we had 11 men, I wouldnt be stupid enough to say we would of definetly won but it is the main reason you did

Fabianski says one of them was a carling cup team so does not hold as much sway to the argument. The other times yes you beat us, ecpsecialy that 3-0 win that was suhc a poor display by us. However Fabianski disagree's we have not got stronger, we have better center backs now but they were injured for yesterdays game and our new center foward has definatly improved, Fabianski would go as far to say your additions have made us stronger than yours have done but yes both teams have got stronger.

Glazers_Wallet said:
on a side note, how shit was the arsenal support yesterday. they only sung when they scored and when adebayor warmed up...

Arsenal's away fans are the original "sit on your hands and wait for three points" merchants.
The only time I've ever seen them animated has been the last two visits to us-and that was to abuse Ade.
The seem to care more about giving him shit than backing their own team.

whats really fun is had that game gone the way of the norm you would hear a fucking peep out of them.

sad fuckers.
nofe landan is just like manchester, the fancy dans are on decline and the other teams clock is ticking away.

bye card waving cheat, bye arsolnal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.