gooners on bluemoon...

I have lost so much respect for arsenal as a club and their supporters over the last couple of years. I absolutely detest that horrible little prick Van Persie and after fabregas's card waving antics yesterday. he can fuck off as well. And don't get me started on that twat Merson. CTID.

Fabianski said:
keep fishing if you want but if you look at my posts I have only been here to debate football so go try and bait some proper trolls im here to talk to football.
and you are a liar

you are here to gloat

otherwise your sign up would have been long before three hours after the final whistle, we've been here discussing football since 2005

its getting more like 606 on here with these, rags and toffees

glen quagmire said:
Fabianski said:
keep fishing if you want but if you look at my posts I have only been here to debate football so go try and bait some proper trolls im here to talk to football.

I believe that arsenal, have missed out on the league due to you having SHITE keepers of late. What's the crack with the lad fabianski? 1st time i seen him in the flesh yesterday and i thought he played really well. Does he perform week in week out? (i'm assuming you go to the match) As motd doesn't cover everything.

He's been second choice for two or three years now and before his recent run of games most us thought he was even worse than Almunia! We were not happy to be left with him but after Moonies performance against WBA he got dropped and in came Fabianski and he has been very good since. Played well against Chelsea he couldnt be blamed for the goals, a good game away in Europe and looked solid against Birmingham and now a man of the match performance against you guys so maybe all he needed was a run to get his confidence up.
Im still unsure about him but he is winning me over, he played against you lot last season when we were at home and looked good, seems to be more vocal than Almunia and comes for a lot of crosses so heres hoping hes turned a corner and is actualy good.<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:42 pm --<br /><br />
squirtyflower said:
Fabianski said:
and you are a liar

you are here to gloat

otherwise your sign up would have been long before three hours after the final whistle, we've been here discussing football since 2005

I have not gloated once. All I have said is you have to stop making a meal out of the fact it was 10 v 11.

Arsenal are the geeky kid that runs to the teacher everytime some calls them a mean name, and nobody likes the geeky kid.

I look forward to your trip to the Britannia with baited breath, unless Fabregas decides referee that game as well.

Fabianski said:
mancityvstoke said:
not being funny mate but are you a bit slow?

And why should i care about your teams petty little insitance that another team with manchester in it is not refered to as mancs? i couldnt care less so have no interest of picking up on it particuly quick.

cocky little attention seeker

mancityvstoke said:
Fabianski said:
And why should i care about your teams petty little insitance that another team with manchester in it is not refered to as mancs? i couldnt care less so have no interest of picking up on it particuly quick.

cocky little attention seeker

indeed

Fabianski said:
glen quagmire said:
I believe that arsenal, have missed out on the league due to you having SHITE keepers of late. What's the crack with the lad fabianski? 1st time i seen him in the flesh yesterday and i thought he played really well. Does he perform week in week out? (i'm assuming you go to the match) As motd doesn't cover everything.

He's been second choice for two or three years now and before his recent run of games most us thought he was even worse than Almunia! We were not happy to be left with him but after Moonies performance against WBA he got dropped and in came Fabianski and he has been very good since. Played well against Chelsea he couldnt be blamed for the goals, a good game away in Europe and looked solid against Birmingham and now a man of the match performance against you guys so maybe all he needed was a run to get his confidence up.
Im still unsure about him but he is winning me over, he played against you lot last season when we were at home and looked good, seems to be more vocal than Almunia and comes for a lot of crosses so heres hoping hes turned a corner and is actualy good.

-- Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:42 pm --

squirtyflower said:
and you are a liar

you are here to gloat

I have not gloated once. All I have said is you have to stop making a meal out of the fact it was 10 v 11.
show me where i have genius<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:49 pm --<br /><br />
Glazers_Wallet said:
we was in the play off cup final against gillingham at wembley. that sir is a cup final.
that sir is a play off final, as you said

but we have been in loads of Manchester Senior Cup Finals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.