gooners on bluemoon...

my wife and i went on holiday with a couple and there 4 year old child called daniel.

all holiday this little un would say "can daniel have a drink, can daniel have a a packet of crisps" it was quite cute in a 4 year old for the first 1/2 hour, after that i felt like throwing the little twat of the cliffs. he did however have the excuse he was only 4 years old. was your excuse mr fab

I understand we are a welcoming bunch on here but this is tedious. In recent times the Arsenal fans I have met are alongside Spurs and rags in terms of arrogance and gloryhunters. Personally can't stand them and you can delude yourselves all you like, you will win nothing again this season and if it wasn't for the cheat that is Clattenberg we would have won quite easily. When you are up against the other top four cartel you won't have the luxury of a bent ref.

Fabianski said:
RBmk2 said:
Arsenal's away fans are the original "sit on your hands and wait for three points" merchants.
The only time I've ever seen them animated has been the last two visits to us-and that was to abuse Ade.
The seem to care more about giving him shit than backing their own team.

Fabianski disagree's, we have some very vocal away support, its the home support that is on the quiet side.

the arsenal support is maybe the worse support in england (vocal/getting behind em' wise) 3 - 0 And you still didnt sing.

Glazers_Wallet said:
Fabianski said:
Fabianski disagree's, we have some very vocal away support, its the home support that is on the quiet side.

the arsenal support is maybe the worse support in england (vocal/getting behind em' wise) 3 - 0 And you still didnt sing.

Actually, we were singing quite loudly yesterday.

One of the chants was "Your the Spurs of Manchester" and it was quite clear.

bigmoe said:
Glazers_Wallet said:

Actually, we were singing quite loudly yesterday.

One of the chants was "Your the Spurs of Manchester" and it was quite clear.

you sung after you scored thats all and them songs didnt last long.

Granted I was watching from the TV, I only heard the songs after we were a goal or two up. The rest of the time, I guess we were being oversung by the City fans, and understandably so.

Our away fans are great, it's at home we can barely string a chant together.

gooney said:
the kippax wall said:
Arrogance -Bollocks, it's just that soon we're going to dominate world football!
lol there you go again, why are you so sure you gonna dominate world football? I know you have the money, but you need the players, the manager and the mentality...
And your manager has won what in how many years?
You do not have a devine right to be in the top 4 yet you feel that you are superior to us. Why is this, past glories maybe? I suggest sir that it is you who is displaying the arrogance.
Arsenal for all the nice pretty football they play will NOT win a title, quite simply your manager has not assembled a SQUAD that is good enough. Everytime a new young english player plays for you there is a masturbation fest by yourselves and the media, why? None of them are actually doing anything great are they?
You have to get used to the fact that despite your history, despite your wonderful new stadium, despite your masterful manager your chances of becoming champions of the premier league are ebbing away.
Do you really think that Cesc will be there next season after another season of mediocrity?
The genuine Aresenal fans I speak to at work know all to well the short comings at the club, the not so well informed spout utter bollocks on another teams fansite.

bigmoe said:
Granted I was watching from the TV, I only heard the songs after we were a goal or two up. The rest of the time, I guess we were being oversung by the City fans, and understandably so.

Our away fans are great, it's at home we can barely string a chant together.

your home support must be dire if you think ur away support is good :)

you should of seen lech poznan fans the other night, they were summit special.

Re: gooners on blumoon...

gooney said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
They have nothing else 2 do but gloat about winning vs 10 men.
we havent gloated, just called you on your arrogance. You have a thread saying we would have won 11 vs 11 cause we dominated the first 4 mins. You keep slagging our players off and how you are so much better than us etc etc. You even describe yourselves as top 4 team, despite never finishing in the top 4. You guys are getting carried away here

your correct we have never finished in the top four.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballstatisticsresults.co.uk/english_1967_division_1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballstatisticsresults.co ... ion_1.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.