Gooney

taconinja said:
Crouchinho said:
Come on Goonie, if Spurs fans can still come on when we were beaten to the top 4, you can losing 3rd spot.

Don't be a pussy like Cesc Fannygas
I may have some issues with your manager and a portion of your fans, but just wanted to say you seem like a good fellow. My opinion may not amount to much, but just wanted you to know that good fans should get positive call outs and crap fans like gooney should get called out as they deserve.

Can't agree there. Crouchinho is single handedly responsible for turning my spurs hating thread into a decent football debate, the twat. All I wanted to do was laugh at Spurs and he ruined it by being fucking reasonable.

stony said:
taconinja said:
Crouchinho said:
Come on Goonie, if Spurs fans can still come on when we were beaten to the top 4, you can losing 3rd spot.

I may have some issues with your manager and a portion of your fans, but just wanted to say you seem like a good fellow. My opinion may not amount to much, but just wanted you to know that good fans should get positive call outs and crap fans like gooney should get called out as they deserve.

Can't agree there. Crouchinho is single handedly responsible for turning my spurs hating thread into a decent football debate, the twat. All I wanted to do was laugh at Spurs and he ruined it by being fucking reasonable.

agreed what a bastard

:)

stony said:
taconinja said:
Crouchinho said:

there's always one fucking idiot mate, don't let him get to you, won't stop me hating the arrogant twats!!

:p

The wanker in question has just felt the need to post on the England thread saying the Swiss second was all City's fault. Not been on here yet I see

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.