Gooney

Bilboblue said:
Barcon said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
nothing to do with Wilshire and Walcott parting like the red sea in the world, what was hart meant to do with that?

Wasn't it Milner?

It was, the goal was Milners fault mostly.

Walcott is still a fucking waste of space though.

Completely Milner's fault imo. I was listening to the match on Radio 5 as I was out and they kept repeating how it was "definitely a goalkeeping error from Hart." That twat Green even said it was poor positioning from Hart. Just seen it on the TV and was very surprised by what I saw, I don't understand how they could blame Hart. Presumably Green would have liked him to be covering behind the wall? Something we get told time and time again that keepers shouldn't do. Joe had every right to expect the wall wouldn't fall apart like that and would never base his positioning on the possibility that the wall might split.

Worst players today.

1. Parker
2. Walcott
3. Johnson

Nothing to do with City, Milner played alright overall, Joe wasn't at fault for the goals, he was positioned as any goalkeeper would be but the defending let him down.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
nothing to do with Wilshire and Walcott parting like the red sea in the world, what was hart meant to do with that?
lol watch the goal again. Millner run away and Hart shouldnt get beat on the first post......nothing personal just stating facts

gooney said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
lol watch the goal again. Millner run away and Hart shouldnt get beat on the first post......nothing personal just stating facts

IT LIVES!!!!!!!!!!

gooney said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
You are right Gooney. Milner should have stayed in the wall.

I could sense some over-confidence in Hart at 0-0. I've seen that in his game before

still a top keeper. And he didn't crumble, and wont because he's made of the right stuff

England were there usual selves and today demonstrated why Barry has to start England games as he can pass the ball, and bring England players into the game. Scott Parker was the invisible man.

gooney said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Shouldn't get beaten on the near post? Would agree from open play but totally different from a free kick. Keepers have to leave the near post to their wall and cover the other side. Incidentally, you're a shitbag.

gooney said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

You're a coward. Nothing personal, just stating facts.

gooney said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Gooney, i am starting to believe that you aren't a gooner, but actually a rag! You have a delusional outlook. Please listen carefully......................

I'd concentrate on my own team if i were you as ARSENAL HAVE WON FUCK ALL FOR 6 YEARS! You have a manager who is incapable of ammending his own mistakes, ie; the goalkeeper and defence problem. He is such an egotistic prick, he refuses to buy new 'big name' players, in favour of unknown west africans or french kids. He never sees anything that his players get away with, but tries to publicly crush a lad for tackling his own players.

Now i enjoy banter with other team's fans on here, just check out viva rivaldo (rag) DSOB (blue dipper) or even brwned (another rag) or the numerous 'stokies' here. You on the other hand, take the biscuit and don't really seem to be accepted on here, in the same vein.

gooney said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
You recognise facts, do you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.