Gooney

Any one else get the feeling he is not a Arsenal fan?

When asked what Wenger did with the Adebayor money he said
paid for the stadium

Now if I was a Arsenal fan I would not have said that, even if it was true.

He's still at it, yesterday's contribution..

lol you do know financial fair play will come in and city wont be able to spend this crazy money. and our two games this season where we battered you showed who the better team actually were

If he's still coming out with shit like that then ban the ****.

The league doesn't lie and after 38 games we finished above them. We are the better team.

He's got more neck than a fucking goose to come on here and ignore that thread.
Ban the ****.

lloydie said:

lol you do know financial fair play will come in and city wont be able to spend this crazy money. and our two games this season where we battered you showed who the better team actually were

The ironic thing is: The home game IMHO was one of the best 'team' performances we displayed all season, despite playing the game with 10 men. Oh and i think the final premiership table, shows who the better team actually were!

glen quagmire said:
lloydie said:

The ironic thing is: The home game IMHO was one of the best 'team' performances we displayed all season, despite playing the game with 10 men. Oh and i think the final premiership table, shows who the better team actually were!

we'd have twatted them 3-0 if Boyata hadn't wrongly been sent off.

gordon from gorton said:
Any one else get the feeling he is not a Arsenal fan?

When asked what Wenger did with the Adebayor money he said
paid for the stadium

Now if I was a Arsenal fan I would not have said that, even if it was true.

He is a RAG!
With the subterfuge of being a gooner.

I have baited him many times before to slag the scums. Not once did he.
Once again I ask him to slag the scums officially here.

If he doesn't then he is a RAT.
Don't all real gooners hate the scums?<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:38 pm --<br /><br />He is flying under false colours if he doesn't declare himself here.
Consider that.

Come on Goonie, if Spurs fans can still come on when we were beaten to the top 4, you can losing 3rd spot.

Don't be a pussy like Cesc Fannygas

Crouchinho said:
Come on Goonie, if Spurs fans can still come on when we were beaten to the top 4, you can losing 3rd spot.

Don't be a pussy like Cesc Fannygas
I may have some issues with your manager and a portion of your fans, but just wanted to say you seem like a good fellow. My opinion may not amount to much, but just wanted you to know that good fans should get positive call outs and crap fans like gooney should get called out as they deserve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.