Gooney

redmizzle said:
MadchesterCity said:
Lets not all get too carried away, we have next season soon and teh battle will commence.

I expect to see alot of investment from our competitors next season

You seem to be missing the point of the thread which is certainly not about getting carried away with anything. It's about spineless goon who has now gone into hiding (just like Arse players under pressure) after spouting too much shit on here during the course of the season.

OK, as you were; carry on with the linching ;)

I think he is a good poster especially on General Football matters. There isn't one poster on here who hasn't got it terribly wrong as far as City are concerned at least once.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I think he is a good poster especially on General Football matters. There isn't one poster on here who hasn't got it terribly wrong as far as City are concerned at least once.

Not the point though. The point is that the arrogant little twat came on here blowing his own trumpet because he'd already concluded that arsenal had finished above City in the league. Even if he would have been proven right it would still have been a complete dickhead thing to do

Maybe he is curled in a corner sobbing because Arsenal have been heavily linked with Downing. He's just the type of player they are crying out for. :)

Gooney only did what so many did on here, give a prediction based on their little knowledge of football. I bet there were many who agreed with Gooney when our "italian clown" was doing his stuff this season.

WNRH said:
Gooney only did what so many did on here, give a prediction based on their little knowledge of football. I bet there were many who agreed with Gooney when our "italian clown" was doing his stuff this season.

No he didn't. Pretty rare you see people arrogant enough to put up antagonistic threads gloating about how great they are and trying to belittle everyone else.

The Fat el Hombre said:
WNRH said:

No he didn't. Pretty rare you see people arrogant enough to put up antagonistic threads gloating about how great they are and trying to belittle everyone else.

You do realise you are talking about people on bluemoon don't you? Either that or you weren't here for the whole of last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.