Gordons last night

Re: Bluemoon Campaign To Get Gordon Love Over For A Game!!

Happy to put £10 towards the cause. Please P.M. when you have an account for funds to be sent to.

stick me down for a fiver, maybe more at a later date
bit skint at the moment cos just lost my job, but can scrape a fiver together for now,

hope this works well, cos not sure he will win, everywhere i turn everyone seems to be saying vote dazby whoever that is,

wouldnt use paypal unless no other choice they are robbing bastards on fee's etc

I sometimes think about not coming on this forum anymore (especially when there is hysteria after a defeat) but threads like this restore my faith in Bluemooners.

Put me down for a tenner, let me know the account details.

Blumers Bloomers said:
I sometimes think about not coming on this forum anymore (especially when there is hysteria after a defeat) but threads like this restore my faith in Bluemooners.

Put me down for a tenner, let me know the account details.

Nice one mate, if you have time to let other blues know about it please do, as time is really against us.

I'd be more than happy to give £20..

Best fans in the whole world :)

How much has been promised then?

And how much is needed in total?

Ticket For Schalke said:
allan harper said:
Its not begging at all, far from it.

One month where showing our sence of humor with the adam tesse presents
next month where showing our loyality to blues far a feild.

would just be something id remember for the rest of my life if we all did this.

^^^this all day long^^^

you're spot on Ste. If we pull this off it will be a fantastic achievement.

irlamblue70 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
would just be something id remember for the rest of my life if we all did this.

^^^this all day long^^^

you're spot on Ste. If we pull this off it will be a fantastic achievement.

to back this up, yeh this is a fantastic achievement from such humble beginnings. a massive , massive thanks to all those who have donated money and passed on their messages of support. we are working hard behind the scenes and hope to have a big announcement tomorrow.

so far £605 has been raised.

unfortunately we lost about £150 in pledges when the server went down on saturday nite. if you posted and it is not on the second page and still want to pledge money, could you please re-post.

once again, thanks for all your donations. your kindness has not gone unnoticed to important people in high places. we have proved what city fans are all about and that we look after our own.

forza city.

Count me in with a 10. I will need the account details when it comes to that, though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.