Gordons last night

Re: Bluemoon Campaign To Get Gordon Love Over For A Game!!

Warpig mate when will you have a pay pal account up and running ?

allan harper said:

we are wary of using paypal as the commission is horrendous allan. upto now thinking the best way would be to collect donations off people persoanlly when city play, get cheques posted in, or open a bank account so people can transfer money straight in.

cant do justgiving as it needs to be a registered charity unfortunately.

warpig said:
allan harper said:

we are wary of using paypal as the commission is horrendous allan. upto now thinking the best way would be to collect donations off people persoanlly when city play, get cheques posted in, or open a bank account so people can transfer money straight in.

Anyone going to Sunderland, wanting to hand over money to Gaz (warpig) please pm him.

Update on pledges

Donations people are willing to make
Me £30
Warpig £30
Irlam Blue £50
Scottyboi £10
Blue1969 TBA
Unsworthblue £10
Salfordpaul £50
Bontempie £20
anon from bluemoon £20
Zin £100 (if we reach £1000)
Paul Dallavalle £5
Wheelsy £10
trigger £20
ono (if gordon doesnt win official comp) £20
jim harri £10
manckmacken £10
kinky by name tbc
1.6 (to be kept updated)
pominoz £10
Biggsy £25
TBoots £20
Adam Woods £10
Droyblue £10
Cyberblue £10
Ric £20
Allan Harper £20
Beano 46 £20
Mackenzie £10
Bluebird1 £10
LawrenceOfBenarbia £10
Mike H £5
Blumers Blumers £10
Fools Gold £20
Shaun the goat £10
Glenn £100
Non Bluemooners £50

Other people did say they were willing to donate, but page got wiped.

07-03-10 Flights are looking at around £650-700

warpig said:
allan harper said:

would that not be the easiest option ?

allan harper said:
warpig said:

would that not be the easiest option ?

TFS looking to get this sorted tommorrow matey.

Re: Bring a Blue Home Campaign (Gordon Love)**Update Pg 12**

If the only way of handing the money over is by cash, I might have a problem, being from Norway and all that. I could buy him a beer on matchday, seeing as I'm hoping to be able to attend this match myself, though :)

shaunthegoat said:
If the only way of handing the money over is by cash, I might have a problem, being from Norway and all that. I could buy him a beer on matchday, seeing as I'm hoping to be able to attend this match myself, though :)

will be opening an account tomorrow, and will send the details over me scandinavian friend.

shaunthegoat said:

think we got that covered shaun......we are looking to open a bank account to allow direct transfers. we can always use paypal as a last resort.

Ticket For Schalke said:
shaunthegoat said:

will be opening an account tomorrow, and will send the details over me scandinavian friend.

Good stuff!

warpig said:
shaunthegoat said:

think we got that covered shaun......we are looking to open a bank account to allow direct transfers. we can always use paypal as a last resort.

Good stuff, yet again!

warpig said:
allan harper said:

You could try ringing customer services at paypal,they might waive the fees for a bit of good publicity.You never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.