Gordons last night

Re: Account Open, Pg 14 For Details, *Update Pg 19* Cheers Folks

dollyblue said:
At last I'm in touch with you wonderful people, I had to attend night school first this week, to learn how to log into this forum and learn all the lingo, but joking apart, Gareth came to my aid, and here I am.

How many times can I keep saying thank you? for what you are doing for someone you don't even know except we all have the same blood group (BLUE), but I shall keep saying thank you till the day I die.

I would like to think that the saying what goe's around comes around is true, because for those of you who have read my entry in the Etihad competition will see that I came very close to not going to the 1955 Cup Final, City vs Newcastle United due to the Illness of my uncle, just two weeks before the game, but he insisted that I should go, I asked him what about your Ticket? shall I sell it for you? You will not sell it he said!! but give it to someone at the ground, the conditions were, that he or she must be City and about my age, and they must be standing close to the Stadium, that means they would have been there the longest, and when you give them the ticket, look them in the eye and say it's FREE!! Well I did find this young man,I give him the ticket, his eyes filled with tears, so did mine, I asked him where he lived? he said Audenshaw, and my uncle lived in Audenshaw, How Spooky is that? and my Uncle passed away just a couple of weeks after the Final.

In conclusion I would like to give Gareth, Steve, Danny a HUGE Thank You for making this Pilgrimage possible for me, and to you the salt of the earth City fans, who supported them in this venture.

I love you all,

Gordon. (Dollyblue)

lovely<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:49 pm --<br /><br />
mackenzie said:
dollyblue said:
At last I'm in touch with you wonderful people, I had to attend night school first this week, to learn how to log into this forum and learn all the lingo, but joking apart, Gareth came to my aid, and here I am.

How many times can I keep saying thank you? for what you are doing for someone you don't even know except we all have the same blood group (BLUE), but I shall keep saying thank you till the day I die.

I would like to think that the saying what goe's around comes around is true, because for those of you who have read my entry in the Etihad competition will see that I came very close to not going to the 1955 Cup Final, City vs Newcastle United due to the Illness of my uncle, just two weeks before the game, but he insisted that I should go, I asked him what about your Ticket? shall I sell it for you? You will not sell it he said!! but give it to someone at the ground, the conditions were, that he or she must be City and about my age, and they must be standing close to the Stadium, that means they would have been there the longest, and when you give them the ticket, look them in the eye and say it's FREE!! Well I did find this young man,I give him the ticket, his eyes filled with tears, so did mine, I asked him where he lived? he said Audenshaw, and my uncle lived in Audenshaw, How Spooky is that? and my Uncle passed away just a couple of weeks after the Final.

In conclusion I would like to give Gareth, Steve, Danny a HUGE Thank You for making this Pilgrimage possible for me, and to you the salt of the earth City fans, who supported them in this venture.

I love you all,

Gordon. (Dollyblue)

Nowt has changed much over here Gordon. Mancs are still the best set of people ever.

Have a great time. xx

except dont cast ur eyes on matchday forum on sunday...we tend to lose it a bit!!

Re: Natwest Account Open Pg14 ,*Paypal Info 18* Gordons post 26

Paid mine in at Nastywest along with the 71p robbed off mackenzie .
Have cracking trip Dollyblue glad to help.

blue1969 said:

Many thanks. x

Ticket For Schalke said:
blue1969 said:

you may now have a smiley face next to your name on the facebook page now, hope you feel special :)
I dont do facebook

Sorry for delay, at work now will send on my tenner via paypal tonight.

£10 sent from mancmackem to Paypal.

Should be at around £730 with my £10 so flights are almost there!

Ticket For Schalke said:
mancmackem said:
£10 sent from mancmackem to Paypal.

Should be at around £730 with my £10 so flights are almost there!

where you get that figure from.ha

received though pal cheers.

I added up all the smileys on the facebook group page with my calculatrice :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.