Gordons last night

Re: Natwest Account Open, Pg 14 For Details, **Paypal Info 18**

Stiss said:
I would love to donate but I am feeling the end of the month pinch like many other people.

I get paid a week today and would be more than happy to throw a few quid in.

Can anyone advise me on the best way to do so. Can I send money from my paypal account straight to that bank account?

Pm'd.

When i sent £20 by pay pal this morning it said theres a charge of 88p
Hopefully got £20 and i paid the charge and not that the charge was deducted out of the £20.

Also may I suggest that when this happens that he gets a mention at half time or before the game starts or something.

It always made me happy to get my name read out for birthday wishes so I'm sure it would be nice for him to get a mention.

allan harper said:
When i sent £20 by pay pal this morning it said theres a charge of 88p
Hopefully got £20 and i paid the charge and not that the charge was deducted out of the £20.

Allan your gorgeous, but we have tried to alert everyone there is info on pg 18 regarding paypal ha.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:09 pm --<br /><br />
Stiss said:
Also may I suggest that when this happens that he gets a mention at half time or before the game starts or something.

It always made me happy to get my name read out for birthday wishes so I'm sure it would be nice for him to get a mention.

Club have made sure they will look after him.

Cheers mate i was to busy being gorgeous to click on page 18.

Good to hear it!

I will be at the game so I look forward to his shout out!

Also I have just linked this page and the Facebook page on another forum I visit, it's not a City forum and theres only 1 or 2 City fans who I know post there but there are lots of football fans so I guess I'm spreading the word!

allan harper said:
Cheers mate i was to busy being gorgeous to click on page 18.
I'm using that excuse too. ;-)

Stiss said:

yeh, im sure it did mate.

not that its still a sore point or anything, honest, but when i was younger i always stood listening in at half time waiting for a mention by the announcer on my brithday, it never came. used to read the programme cover to cover as well, nothing. thanks dad.

i told him this a couple of years ago and he was gutted when he found out. tbf, he said hed never thought of doing it. hes not liek that my old man. anyway, it was my birthday a couple of weeks later and i thought no way he gonna dog me out this year, now that he knows........... should have known known better.

got to the ground, had a look in the programme, nothing, waited at half time for the announcer, nothing. made me laugh, some things will never ever change. thanks dad.

warpig said:
Stiss said:

yeh, im sure it did mate.

not that its still a sore point or anything, honest, but when i was younger i always stood listening in at half time waiting for a mention by the announcer on my brithday, it never came. used to read the programme cover to cover as well, nothing. thanks dad.

i told him this a couple of years ago and he was gutted when he found out. tbf, he said hed never thought of doing it. hes not liek that my old man. anyway, it was my birthday a couple of weeks later and i thought no way he gonna dog me out this year, now that he knows........... should have known known better.

got to the ground, had a look in the programme, nothing, waited at half time for the announcer, nothing. made me laugh, some things will never ever change. thanks dad.

Sounds like he is the old fashioned type wp.

Not a bad thing. Outward displays of "look at ME!!" are sometimes frowned upon by those who love in the best way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.