Gordons last night

Re: Deadline 7th April, *PM If Any Probs* Donation sheet pg36

feedthegoat said:
100%blue said:
just tried to donate £10 but not able to transfer to natwest without a name can you tell me what name to put on it? cheers
Please pm me the same and I'll transfer £20 over.
Sent by paypal.

Re: BBGL Important Announcement Pg39 *£151 short* Please Read

I will send £20 in the morning when in office.

Save me reading thread can someone confirm the methods of payment available, I don't have a paypal account.

Cheers in advance.

Rammy Blue said:

Save me reading thread can someone confirm the methods of payment available, I don't have a paypal account.

Cheers in advance.

no probs matey. see post above. if you go into any natwest and give the sort code and account number it will go straight into the account. TFS will pm you the account name.

alternatively can meet at brum game.

warpig said:
BufordUSABlue said:
Resorted in alphabetical order for ease now chaps..........and still didnt see my $40 registered even though i have conf from Paypal - please let me know that you got this and if ya didnt i will go after Paypal!

hiya mate. yeh, we had a load of trouble trying to second guess real names from bluemoon usernames. cheers for the updated list and apologies

No worries pal, i was more concerned that someone at Paypal was having a few crafty Bud Lite's on me :-) !!

warpig said:
Rammy Blue said:

Cheers in advance.

no probs matey. see post above. if you go into any natwest and give the sort code and account number it will go straight into the account. TFS will pm you the account name.

alternatively can meet at brum game.

Cheers fella,

Got pm of TFS, I will just transfer it straight into account in morn.

£10 sent via paypal

BufordUSABlue said:
warpig said:
hiya mate. yeh, we had a load of trouble trying to second guess real names from bluemoon usernames. cheers for the updated list and apologies

No worries pal, i was more concerned that someone at Paypal was having a few crafty Bud Lite's on me :-) !!

Furthermore - let me know the running total when you can, i will chip in another 25 bucks as my expenses check is due tomorrow :-) !!

BufordUSABlue said:
BufordUSABlue said:

Furthermore - let me know the running total when you can, i will chip in another 25 bucks as my expenses check is due tomorrow :-) !!

Pm'd.

Apologies if anyone who has paid but no smiley, we no who has cheers ste.

I'd love to donate but not quite sure how to. I have a bank account with Bank or Ireland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.