"Gorgeous" Georgios...to Barca?

Lol who are you kidding, sunderland could win the SPL, even burnley or QPR could.
Playing ultra negative football, never leaving your own half for 90 minutes and losing 1-0 is not an achievement.

He'd look pretty good installed in the club chapel.

JS21829612-2-2058951.jpg

Re:

Ovo said:
Begbie said:
de niro said:
Problem is Norwich would win the SPL, they are another team capable of raising their game, didn't they knock Bayern out one year?
btw...norwich wouldnt win the spl...neither would man united

Sod off, Norwich would win the spl at a fucking canter. It's nowt more than a glorified pub league.

It gets slagged off constantly , I agree , it's not the best, but some of the arrogant , condescending rag type attitudes worry me ..............

I remember him scoring a brilliant goal against West Ham. Adrian Chiles seemed to have a stiffy for Samaras every week on MOTD2.

From what I see of him years ago he couldn't be arsed. That pretty much summed up everything I see of City back then bar Joey Barton who seemed to be around like a rabid dog.

He's never been a workhorse like a Dickov or Tevez it's never been his style really.

He may be handy for a partner striker but if you want a goal scoring player he will never ever be that man. Averaging less than 6 goals a season in the league for ten years isn't all that good reading.

Perhaps he has improved his overall game, like Sutton, Hartson etc did. Celtic breezing past every opponent must give a lot of confidence which I'm sure helps for the big occasion.

The only two players in the last 15-20 years coming out of Celtic who I consider big players are Viduka and Larrson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.