Gosling

Robinhosthumb! said:
Gwladiator said:
Jerome Boateng - Good, young defender but hardly world class.
David Silva - Quality player but how will he settle in this league?
Yaya Toure - His rumoured wage and the fact that he's already talked about going back to Barca one day might show he's only moved for the money. Great player but not the best in his position in the world.

Point being, you are an example to yourselves that you can't just buy success.

Clubs have always bought success you plonka,name me the last home grown Everton side to have success?

Here you go Gwladiator

But Toure has come out fighting over his mega salary and insisted: "I'll prove I'm worth every penny."

He says his main target in England is to boost his trophy collection not his bank balance and revealed the board have promised him they will not be offloading any of their other big names to pave the way for his arrival.

Toure, 27, also backtracked on comments suggesting he will be looking to return to Barca as soon as possible.

The 24million pounds Ivory Coast World Cup star said: "My decision to leave Barcelona was not about money, only about football.

"I will never speak about my salary but a player is paid very well based on excellent performances and my desire is to make a big impact at Manchester City.

"The directors at City have told me they will not be losing any of their big stars.

"I think Carlos Tevez will stick with us, and I also believe Robinho will return because he has such quality.

"My dream is to play at this club for many years now because I am tired of moving around."

Prophet of Doom said:
roylefamily said:
yeah but Everton don;t tap players up 6 months before the end of the season and then refuse to back his bid to be included in the world cup squad . Why will Pienaar be leaving ? and what have Everton done thats ' unprofessional regarding him ? unless you call offering him a new improved contract ' unprofessional '

Is it " unprofessional " for a manager to want to keep one of his players (Lescott) when he was only one year into a 5 year contract ...

As bellamy said after we hammered you again at beastlands , Moyes should have twatted Mancini .... and should have done Father Ted and gary cock for good measure

This is the kind of crap that winds me up. All the posturing from Moyes last year was all for the cameras. Lescott was going......Lescott knew that...Moyes knew that and Kenwright knew that.

Moyes though he would use the situation to his advantage and create the bizarre scenario that developed.

Treating Lescott like a twat - making him train on his own etc. When all along the board had decided to sell weeks before. Thats a measure of the man you have as manager.

Everton have a pair of clowns in the boardroom in Kenwright and Woods, and this contract problem sums them up. That Gwladiatior says they have an owner who is skint. What a ridiculous thing to say - Kenwright owns 25 of the club and is desperate to sell so why would he put in any cash.

The trouble is the club is a basket case. A Life on Mars stadium with a racist support, all really appealling to a foreign billionare.

Y'see that is just a total crock ... Kenwright is holding on to his toy for as long as he can because he has this unlikely hope that a random billionaire will back him to stay in charge , in the mean time Moyes has Everton punching above their financial weight season after season because as much as its hard for you to accept he is an exceptionally good manager (and has saved Kenwrong's arse for years) ... not the best but better than most who have much more financial clout at their disposal than he has .. You expect him just to lie down without a fight when 12 months after signing a 5 year contract one of his players has his head turned by the dollar ? especially when the method city used to get to Lescott was dubious at best . As it happened he's replaced him with £5m signing Johnny Heitinga , whos playing in the World cup final this evening and is 10x the player Lescott will ever hope to be .. just think on that ! £5m .. his recent quote saying hell be proud to walk out tonight in the World Cup Final as an Evertonian !!!!! Jack Rodwell , one of the hottest young properties in English football .. Quote after signing a 5 year deal for Everton .. " why would I want to leave ? , I'm living the dream " It's alled team spirit .. Pienaar and Arteta are also staying , Arteta could have gone years ago for more money .. but he's still at Everton ... Finally our stadium ... Do you think one Everton fan cares one jot that opposition fans don't like Goodison ??? I personally can't stand your council house ... it's on a par with the Reebok for being the most soulless boring stadia around , Now the Emirates .. that is one ground I'm envious of .. and I don't mind Wembley .. ( it's in London by the way) ,but GP does me fine thanks !

Roylefamily u sure have made me wet my pants Heitinger 10x the player Lescott is behave Lescott scored like 10 goals for u in ur last season. Helped u finish where u did just because he has been injured all season doesn't make him a bad player. If Heitinger was 10x the player Lescott is then we or another big club (not saying ur not) with money would be in for him but there not. And give me a break Jack Rodwell I'm living the dream ha ha give him a season and when he doesn't win anything and the big boys with the money come calling he will be off that's for sure :) as for Silva Toure and Boateng u can only dream ov a dugong like that mate stick to ur Beckfords might out score Tim Howard :)<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:56 am --<br /><br />Roylefamily u sure have made me wet my pants Heitinger 10x the player Lescott is behave Lescott scored like 10 goals for u in ur last season. Helped u finish where u did just because he has been injured all season doesn't make him a bad player. If Heitinger was 10x the player Lescott is then we or another big club (not saying ur not) with money would be in for him but there not. And give me a break Jack Rodwell I'm living the dream ha ha give him a season and when he doesn't win anything and the big boys with the money come calling he will be off that's for sure :) as for Silva Toure and Boateng u can only dream ov a dugong like that mate stick to ur Beckfords might out score Tim Howard :)

roylefamily said:
Prophet of Doom said:
This is the kind of crap that winds me up. All the posturing from Moyes last year was all for the cameras. Lescott was going......Lescott knew that...Moyes knew that and Kenwright knew that.

Moyes though he would use the situation to his advantage and create the bizarre scenario that developed.

Treating Lescott like a twat - making him train on his own etc. When all along the board had decided to sell weeks before. Thats a measure of the man you have as manager.

Everton have a pair of clowns in the boardroom in Kenwright and Woods, and this contract problem sums them up. That Gwladiatior says they have an owner who is skint. What a ridiculous thing to say - Kenwright owns 25 of the club and is desperate to sell so why would he put in any cash.

The trouble is the club is a basket case. A Life on Mars stadium with a racist support, all really appealling to a foreign billionare.

Y'see that is just a total crock ... Kenwright is holding on to his toy for as long as he can because he has this unlikely hope that a random billionaire will back him to stay in charge , in the mean time Moyes has Everton punching above their financial weight season after season because as much as its hard for you to accept he is an exceptionally good manager (and has saved Kenwrong's arse for years) ... not the best but better than most who have much more financial clout at their disposal than he has .. You expect him just to lie down without a fight when 12 months after signing a 5 year contract one of his players has his head turned by the dollar ? especially when the method city used to get to Lescott was dubious at best . As it happened he's replaced him with £5m signing Johnny Heitinga , whos playing in the World cup final this evening and is 10x the player Lescott will ever hope to be .. just think on that ! £5m .. his recent quote saying hell be proud to walk out tonight in the World Cup Final as an Evertonian !!!!! Jack Rodwell , one of the hottest young properties in English football .. Quote after signing a 5 year deal for Everton .. " why would I want to leave ? , I'm living the dream " It's alled team spirit .. Pienaar and Arteta are also staying , Arteta could have gone years ago for more money .. but he's still at Everton ... Finally our stadium ... Do you think one Everton fan cares one jot that opposition fans don't like Goodison ??? I personally can't stand your council house ... it's on a par with the Reebok for being the most soulless boring stadia around , Now the Emirates .. that is one ground I'm envious of .. and I don't mind Wembley .. ( it's in London by the way) ,but GP does me fine thanks !
face it shit for brains you.....are.......shit!!!!!!! your best players ARE looking elsewhere as you have no money,goodison was shit when i was there 8 years ago and with no improvements since will defo be a run down shithole in a run down city so go and open a tin of beans in your council flat and stay on your own fuckin forum!!!!

The Fixer said:
Robinhosthumb! said:
Clubs have always bought success you plonka,name me the last home grown Everton side to have success?

Here you go Gwladiator

But Toure has come out fighting over his mega salary and insisted: "I'll prove I'm worth every penny."

He says his main target in England is to boost his trophy collection not his bank balance and revealed the board have promised him they will not be offloading any of their other big names to pave the way for his arrival.

Toure, 27, also backtracked on comments suggesting he will be looking to return to Barca as soon as possible.

The 24million pounds Ivory Coast World Cup star said: "My decision to leave Barcelona was not about money, only about football.

"I will never speak about my salary but a player is paid very well based on excellent performances and my desire is to make a big impact at Manchester City.

"The directors at City have told me they will not be losing any of their big stars.

"I think Carlos Tevez will stick with us, and I also believe Robinho will return because he has such quality.

"My dream is to play at this club for many years now because I am tired of moving around."

Good to hear from Yaya, whats the source can I ask?

Gwladiator said:
larderland said:
trust me i will wait and see,yaya toure,david silva and boateng,im extremely confident well finish miles ahead of you.not cocky just confident,u guys will do well but u wont be competing with us

Jerome Boateng - Good, young defender but hardly world class.
David Silva - Quality player but how will he settle in this league?
Yaya Toure - His rumoured wage and the fact that he's already talked about going back to Barca one day might show he's only moved for the money. Great player but not the best in his position in the world.

Point being, you are an example to yourselves that you can't just buy success.

Boateng- just good? your having a laugh pal. 21 years old name me a better young defender who can play right across the back 4. He was the best under 21 defender last year at the under 21 Euro's and been a class act in the world cup.

Yaya- If you believe the papers your a numpty. he's on 110k we doubled his wages from barca where he was on 50k.

Silva - it's the case with everyone that is new to the prem if he will settle.

You go on about people being idiot's on here then come up with that pile of shite.

Johnny Heitinga quoted speaking about City in june 2010
"They’re a club with big ambitions and I have the door open for a big club".

i take it that BIG club didnt come in for him then?
yeah sounds like a true evertonian to me, full of fuckin shit!

roylefamily said:
Prophet of Doom said:

Believe me kid, I know a lot more about the workings of your sorry club than you would ever believe.

Kenwright is not holding on as long as he can. Him Woods and Earle are wanting out as soon as possible, with a nice little return on their original investment. Unfortunately, their ticket out was the Tesco funded stadium. Now that has gone your are not a viable prospect.

But your clueless support have a go at Kenwright for not putting his own money in. Do you fucking thickos not understand ??? He does not own Everton. He has a 25% stake and wants out asap no matter how much nonsense he feeds your shower about being an Evertonian blah blah !

Now there are no irons in the fire, you just have to pray Moyes keeps on pulling rabbits out of hats.

However I can tell you for a fact that Arteta will not be signing a new contract. Another lie from Kenwright was that Arteta's son did not come up in their initial contract discussions.
Pienaar wont sign a contract whilst entering the final year. No footballer at any club does - especially for the peanuts that Everton pay.

As for your stadium, its just about what your racist support deserve. A working museum. Fucking comical ! The funniest thing is that you will still be there in 20 years !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.