Gosling

Gwladiator said:
I just get wound up by how arrogant some of you lot are considering you've achieved no more than we have yet.

Harsh because imo, only a small amount are acting like this. I personally feel grateful for how lucky we have been, I remember those games under Pearce and I wont forget seeing the likes of Samaras and Corradi anytime soon.

What is sometimes perceived as arrogance is fans defending the club, which we've had to do a lot thanks to the media spinning bull about us every other day, eg. Yaya's contract. So I apologise if this seems arrogant.

I still f*cking can't stand Moyes though lmao

Other fans come on here accusing us of arrogance , nope it isn't arrogance we are just extremely happy about our clubs current situation . People will come on here and due to the drastic change at our club will defend our club as everyone of late at every club wants to be on our back due to jealousy . To be honest we have no right to boast we have not won anything yet and undoubtedly that will change , we will be ruling england . but then they come and say like Gwladiator that you haven't achived more than everton have in that aspect you are wrong . Dont get me wrong everton are a good team with one of the best skilled and balanced midfields inn the league but we have achieved more than you . maybe not through trophies etc but in stature , we are now knwn as a world wide club and in that aspect we have achieved more than you . if i have completely missed your point then I have wasted a good minute of my time for nothing . but i will give you that we havent achieved any more than you have trophy wise but in most pther aspects we have achieved more than you

I think its funny when Pinnar goes for nothing or very little that 2 decent players they have lost with little or no money comming in.

I cant look forward to city winning things in the comming seasons and playing in the champions league. What have Everton fans got to look forward to ?

r.soleofsalford said:
Swiss Tony said:
I wonder if any club who picks him up will still have to pay compensation to everton for his training, anyone know?

i think hes only been there 2 years as they got him from plymouth

No the whole point of this story is that Everton never formally offered him a contract in writing so they are actually going to now miss out on any compensation.

alera said:
It is funny. Seriously though when it comes to transfers Neverton are just so unprofessional. Look at the Lescott saga. Looks like pinnar will be on his way as well, hes running down his deal so they wont get much for him. ANother poor transfer window for them, only hope really is city showing an interest in one of their players again and giving them 3 times what hes actually worth.

We've signed a few prospects and much-needed striker cover and only lost a fringe player and Pienaar is allegedly close to signing a new deal. So far this transfer window is much better than last year for us and last season we only finished 6 points behind you lot, so how about we just wait and see?

Gwladiator said:
Dannyctid said:
We look down our noses at you lot because old scrotum face is a twat. No other reason that I can think of.

Don't think so, names like 'comedy club' wouldn't come from that. How is he a twat anyway? for negotiating the highest possible price for an important player who he didn't want to sell?
Fair point, to be fair boys Gwladiator is alright, he doesn't cause shit on here unlike that moron DSOB and has good banter with us.

Some of the comments from blues have been pretty harsh.

Dan Gosling Young kid that has already Ripped his Hamstring and ruptured his cruciate ligament.

Could end up with another Jonno. Not for me

Gwladiator said:
alera said:
It is funny. Seriously though when it comes to transfers Neverton are just so unprofessional. Look at the Lescott saga. Looks like pinnar will be on his way as well, hes running down his deal so they wont get much for him. ANother poor transfer window for them, only hope really is city showing an interest in one of their players again and giving them 3 times what hes actually worth.

We've signed a few prospects and much-needed striker cover and only lost a fringe player and Pienaar is allegedly close to signing a new deal. So far this transfer window is much better than last year for us and last season we only finished 6 points behind you lot, so how about we just wait and see?

trust me i will wait and see,yaya toure,david silva and boateng,im extremely confident well finish miles ahead of you.not cocky just confident,u guys will do well but u wont be competing with us

larderland said:
Gwladiator said:

trust me i will wait and see,yaya toure,david silva and boateng,im extremely confident well finish miles ahead of you.not cocky just confident,u guys will do well but u wont be competing with us

Jerome Boateng - Good, young defender but hardly world class.
David Silva - Quality player but how will he settle in this league?
Yaya Toure - His rumoured wage and the fact that he's already talked about going back to Barca one day might show he's only moved for the money. Great player but not the best in his position in the world.

Point being, you are an example to yourselves that you can't just buy success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.