Gosling

Paladin

Dan Gosling quits Everton after administrative error. Wouldn't Moyes be pleased if he walked straight into COMS!

England Under-21 defender Dan Gosling has walked out on Everton for nothing because the club failed to put a new contract offer to him in writing. Everton made a verbal offer to Gosling but the Premier League sided with the player due to the club's administrative error.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/8795030.stm

UUBlue said:
Dan Gosling quits Everton after administrative error. Wouldn't Moyes be pleased if he walked straight into COMS!

England Under-21 defender Dan Gosling has walked out on Everton for nothing because the club failed to put a new contract offer to him in writing. Everton made a verbal offer to Gosling but the Premier League sided with the player due to the club's administrative error.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/8795030.stm
Would work nicely with this new home grown rule coming in aswell.

california blue said:
Gosling is shite
Not really, he's a decent centre half with potential, although coming here would be a bad move for him as the likes of Kompany, Lescott, Toure and Boateng would all be ahead of him in the pecking order.

He is a half decent youngster but i dont think we need him but....we might as well sign him on a free then call Moyes and tell him he can buy him back for £1m.

He should sign for Blackpool for a season imo.

Play every game and develop as a player then put himself in the shop window next summer.

Bloody hilarious cock up from Everton. I wouldn't want him here though, even for comedy value, we have bigger fish to fry...

I bet Gollum is livid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.