got my dvd

bluestevei

just got home from work and it was here, didnt think that it would be here until 13th but already seen disk 1, i would of liked to have the sky game against qpr as i liked the aguerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bit,

bluestevei said:
just got home from work and it was here, didnt think that it would be here until 13th but already seen disk 1, i would of liked to have the sky game against qpr as i liked the aguerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bit,

You can download it from the match day forum.

Mine's on its way. Normally do the post free with Amazon, but for SPECIAL orders I push the boat out have the first class - not coming till tomorrow. I know the Royal Mail vans are red but there's no need to be peevish. Just 'cos we nicked your 20th title and buggered up the tee-shirt sales!

Amazon took the money out of my account today,due Friday on free postage.
Do we still win the league on this version as I hear Citys own website can be biased towards a favourable result ?

The directors cut, where we finish equal on points and goal difference, but won the league on head to head results is well worth getting the double disk edition.

bluestevei said:

He says

"Ahhhhhhwwweeeerrrrrrwooooo"

Will have to wait till fathers day to get mine, will be gutted if all I get is thorntons fudge and some character socks like usual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.