got my dvd

Well the FA Cup one last year was piss poor. Didn't even show all the goals in the rounds leading up to the semi and final, never mind short match highlights from each round.

Hopefully this will be better.

Just finished watching mine.
Look out for, apart from the obvious, the Micah interview after Newcastle away and the Joe Hart one after QPR.
You will know why once you see them!

just watched disk 2, excellent quality and great job and the more I hear the chairman speak the more I realise that these great days can be with us for a long long time.

CHAMPIONS

By the sounds of it... Is disk one just all the match footage off the OS ripped onto a disk, and then disk 2 more of a documentary style review with added interviews and behind the scenes etc?

Thats right Brian. Disc one is what you'd expect from any season review with a few interviews as well, some good ones but disc two is what makes it so good. the documentary is amazing.

bluestevei said:
just got home from work and it was here, didnt think that it would be here until 13th but already seen disk 1, i would of liked to have the sky game against qpr as i liked the aguerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bit,

£3 off Zi in the pub. I've had my copy for 3 weeks and played it 4 times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.