got my dvd

Funny that David Silva said Jack Rodwell man marking him is the first time that's happened since he was a kid.

Got my DVD yesterday, amazon are great!!! Already watched disk 1, not too sure of the commentary - i prefer the Tyler Aguerrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooo moment.

Still brings me to tears every time I watch that clip, starts when Dzeko nods home the equalizer.......

My 6 year old son has taken possession of it now and he is watching it in bed, a die hard blue - he eats, sleeps and talks City - every now and then I can hear him shout when he sees us score - he keeps playing the final game over and over - good lad!!!!

This is what it is to be City........

Captain Underpants said:
Got my DVD yesterday, amazon are great!!! Already watched disk 1, not too sure of the commentary - i prefer the Tyler Aguerrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooo moment.

Still brings me to tears every time I watch that clip, starts when Dzeko nods home the equalizer.......

My 6 year old son has taken possession of it now and he is watching it in bed, a die hard blue - he eats, sleeps and talks City - every now and then I can hear him shout when he sees us score - he keeps playing the final game over and over - good lad!!!!

Think theres a couple of commentators
The one who tries to be clever with Aguero and Balotelli sounds a pillock

moon said:
Captain Underpants said:

I thought the same thing mate, it's just that nothing can come close to Martin Tyler's and Paul Mersons reactions on that day - NOTHING or NO-ONE will match what City did. It is seared into what will be the finest spectacle ever in the Premier League.....

moon said:
Captain Underpants said:

Too true! was just thinking that to myself while watching the DVD

My question to you who bought the dvd was it worth it? Obviously it´s not to expensive but still, did you regret buying it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.