got my dvd

Just got mine as a present off my lad and I am not impressed. First I have not done any work since we won the bloody league as I am always on here, now I've got the sodden dvd of us winning the league I aint doing any work as I keep watching us win it. Bring back the shite days when the highlight was a 2-0 win over Aston Villa at least I did some work and therefore as self employed, got paid.

On a serious note, the dvd reminded me just how many top quality goals we scored and yet received so little credit from the media. A recommended must have buy.

danburge82 said:
Well the FA Cup one last year was piss poor. Didn't even show all the goals in the rounds leading up to the semi and final, never mind short match highlights from each round.

Hopefully this will be better.

All the goals were on the Season Review last season.

It's a shame they couldn't get the Sky commentary as they used to (I believe Sky take the piss charging for footage these days) but, unlike a lot of dubbed commentaries, the crowd noise comes through audible and clear like proper TV coverage, therefore it doesn't detract from the overall DVD.

I haven't watched the Disk 2 yet, just Disk 1 and over two hours of solid football, the right amount of replays, the right speed of action and the right blend of interviews to make it a fast running, breathtaking DVD that you can watch over and over again without pressing the fast forward button so often (as with the dismal 2007-08 affair for example).

Pretty much perfect really and a credit to all involved.

One slight criticism though. No mention of, let alone footage from, the Community Shield at Wembley. Gutted! ;-)

Just watched CD2, ended up in tears. FFS lol. So much emotion that day and this DVD really brings it out!

Got delivered today....when I had nipped out. Now deciding whether to watch the rest of this Euro match or walk to the post office. Best get my shoes on.

Just come today.

The end of the bonus feature... The way the music swells, the slow-motion, the reaction from the players.. Absolutely stunning.

.. *Sniff* I HAVE SOMETHING IN MY EYE, I SWEAR.

Blue Mist said:
On a serious note, the dvd reminded me just how many top quality goals we scored and yet received so little credit from the media. A recommended must have buy.

Good point! But you are clearly deluded, everyone knows the Spuds played the most exciting football last season.

Just got mine too.

Gonna whack it on for a bit in between the Italy Croat game and the Spain Ireland one.

Mine arrived yesterday, but I've got to wait until Sunday to unwrap it. I'll just have to keep watching the QPR game on Sky+ until then!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.