Got My Wembley Tickets Today

hi there thanks for replying.

I mailed a few people regarding the supporters club in denton as thats where i live, however they suggested i join the dukinfield one as its more active. So im still waiting to hear from someone from the duki branch, it has been about 6 weeks now though. I tried applying on the official supporters club website and Ive been in touch with a few people since but still waiting on registration forms etc or someone to get in touch with me.

Just to assure you im not looking to join just so i can obtain tickets, although it does sound like it has it advantages. Im particular keen to join so i can attend sportmans lunches etc as they're brill nights out.

As ive stated if you;re aware of anyone dropping out etc please please please bear me in mind. I was there for the 99 final and the semi. It just a shame i didn't join the cup scheme as i went to every cup game this season and last anyway.

I have season card in south stand tier 2 and held this ticket for approx 3 years now. I had to stop going for a while due to debts unfortunately.

I think if i cant get one on here ill just travel down and try off a tout. I already have my coach booked etc.

Anyway thanks for replying to me and please bear me in mind if you hear anything.

Cheers

daveduke67 said:
kybosh said:
if anyone able to secure me on wud be much much muich appreciated.

only have 2000 loyalty points been to every cup game but not thru the cupscheme so not hopeful.

so so so desperate

pls pm me

i can arrange a treat for u as currently on holiday in qatar so can get fags/booze etc

let me know ta

-- Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:48 pm --

posts like this this seriously depress me. tried joining 3/4 supporters clubs over last 6 weeks but still waiting to hear from al of them (just about joining).

if anyone able to assist me in gettin a ticket i wud be eternally greatful

currently on holiday in qatar but feeling quite depresseed as dawning on me that im gonna miss out :(

if u hear of anyone dropping out etc please let me know ill be eternally greatful

i do have season card but only 2100 points. Been to every cup game but not thru cup scheme so looking prett screwed.

if i can bribe anyone with fags/booze/official sheiks outfit then let me know

please please please pm me if u hear anyything

love u all

CTID

thanks

I think supporters clubs stopped accepting memberships a few weeks ago.

You might be better telling us where abouts you are and which club/s you wish to join and someone could contact you and help you out. If you think that you can join one next season and guarantee a match ticket for anything other than Wigan away or some medicre team who we play in midweek then I think you'll be disappointed. Don't believe the bullshit on here.

My supporters club didn't get all the tickets it needed for it's members - about 20 light.

I had enough points anyway to get my own but getting it through the SC meant the queue was 1 lighter for everyone else.

I'm level 1 behind the goal row 18. Does anyone know if this is high enough up to be above the crossbar?

Bluwhit said:
My supporters club didn't get all the tickets it needed for it's members - about 20 light.

I had enough points anyway to get my own but getting it through the SC meant the queue was 1 lighter for everyone else.

I'm level 1 behind the goal row 18. Does anyone know if this is high enough up to be above the crossbar?
i was on row 23, and i was well above the crossbar mate

tasker said:
Bluwhit said:

Cheers for that mate. Can't wait. Hope you're sorted

Bluwhit said:
tasker said:

hoping so mate, touch and go at the moment, if you got a picture phone send me your number and will send you a picture of the view

tasker said:
Bluwhit said:
hoping so mate, touch and go at the moment, if you got a picture phone send me your number and will send you a picture of the view

Have done. Cheers

just after one ticket for final please if anyone can assist me?

back from qatar in 1 day now so will throw 200 cigs ur way too just as little treat

i really cant describe how desperate i am to land one

pls pm me if u can assist. thank u :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.