Got My Wembley Tickets Today

gerrygowsjockstrap said:
I love to hear members of supporters clubs boasting about getting tickets. Then boasting they go to very few games. All true fans should complain to the club. Then maybe it will come to & end & they will have to wait their turn. Just like the rest of us do.
489fisherma.gif

block 134, lower level, right behind YA YA'S GOAL... got it late tuesday, many thanks to HUTCHY and MICK at HEYWOOD SUPPORTERS CLUB... joining that was one of the best things me and the lads have done...!!!

Know a guy who is supporters club memeber, started watching City 2 years ago, he is around 55 years old, didnt go to semi '' cos' think City will get beat'' went fukin fishing instead, got his final ticket already, he has less than 3000 points, no justice.

if anyone able to secure me on wud be much much muich appreciated.

only have 2000 loyalty points been to every cup game but not thru the cupscheme so not hopeful.

so so so desperate

pls pm me

i can arrange a treat for u as currently on holiday in qatar so can get fags/booze etc

let me know ta<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:48 pm --<br /><br />posts like this this seriously depress me. tried joining 3/4 supporters clubs over last 6 weeks but still waiting to hear from al of them (just about joining).

if anyone able to assist me in gettin a ticket i wud be eternally greatful

currently on holiday in qatar but feeling quite depresseed as dawning on me that im gonna miss out :(

if u hear of anyone dropping out etc please let me know ill be eternally greatful

i do have season card but only 2100 points. Been to every cup game but not thru cup scheme so looking prett screwed.

if i can bribe anyone with fags/booze/official sheiks outfit then let me know

please please please pm me if u hear anyything

love u all

CTID

thanks

kybosh said:
if anyone able to secure me on wud be much much muich appreciated.

only have 2000 loyalty points been to every cup game but not thru the cupscheme so not hopeful.

so so so desperate

pls pm me

i can arrange a treat for u as currently on holiday in qatar so can get fags/booze etc

let me know ta

-- Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:48 pm --

posts like this this seriously depress me. tried joining 3/4 supporters clubs over last 6 weeks but still waiting to hear from al of them (just about joining).

if anyone able to assist me in gettin a ticket i wud be eternally greatful

currently on holiday in qatar but feeling quite depresseed as dawning on me that im gonna miss out :(

if u hear of anyone dropping out etc please let me know ill be eternally greatful

i do have season card but only 2100 points. Been to every cup game but not thru cup scheme so looking prett screwed.

if i can bribe anyone with fags/booze/official sheiks outfit then let me know

please please please pm me if u hear anyything

love u all

CTID

thanks

I think supporters clubs stopped accepting memberships a few weeks ago.

You might be better telling us where abouts you are and which club/s you wish to join and someone could contact you and help you out. If you think that you can join one next season and guarantee a match ticket for anything other than Wigan away or some medicre team who we play in midweek then I think you'll be disappointed. Don't believe the bullshit on here.

the supporters clubs did stop taking membership before the semis probably to stop some people joining just to get tickets for the semis and finals , i got my ticket for the final [section 132a row 7] through my supporters club but i do have over 5,600 loyalty points so could have got one anyway it just saved me from queing up or spending the day on the phone ,our supporters club did not get all the tickets we asked for so only the ones with high loyalty points got the tickets , so this proves by being in a supporters club does not guarantee you a ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.