Got My Wembley Tickets Today

JoeMercer'sWay said:
got my allocation of 20 tickets from corporate for attending a game in corporate this season.

it's great...didn't even need a season ticket...

Rag

What purpose is behind this lying tossers claim...its bollocks
I have a season ticket and do corporate a few times a season no truth at all in the buffoons claims

Your not gonna believe what the cat has just brought in ! A rat - No, a bird - NO. 2 FINAL TICKETS - YES.

de niro said:
all this wumming bollocks has to stop.
Aw but whyyyyyy Bill? Look, I actually caught one:-)

SouthStand211 said:
Bluebird1 said:
I'm going to complain about you too when I email the Club about that Felix bloke. Neither of you go to away or Euro games! Disgraceful all these people who come out of the woodwork at the sniff of a big match!

fly-fishing-1.jpg

He's got another!

Couldn't believe it when my tickets arrived this morning too! We only formed the Falklands Supporters Club last week. Need to check flights to UK - what a game for first City match! Is Wembley in centre of Manchester?

mrt4919 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
got my allocation of 20 tickets from corporate for attending a game in corporate this season.

Rag

I have a season ticket and do corporate a few times a season no truth at all in the buffoons claims

haven't lost my touch yet...

**reverse clarkie disclaimer**

mrt4919 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Rag

you have been ripped off mate i would e mail the club

I love to hear members of supporters clubs boasting about getting tickets. Then boasting they go to very few games. All true fans should complain to the club. Then maybe it will come to & end & they will have to wait their turn. Just like the rest of us do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.