Got rats !

moved out to the country 2 yrs ago , always suspected we had rats (next door keeps chickens)
But just lately we’ve seen the buggers , several times .
I,ve tried traps , poison but only from the pound shop, seen 2 or 3 in the garden tonight ,want rid of them .
Does anybody here have an air rifle they want to sell for reasonable price ,powerful enough to see a few off?
Also any good advice?
My mate has a farm in Yorkshire, he has a rat problem every now and then, and he sorts them out with Yorkshire terriers. All three of them once killed about 100 rats within about an hour, so get yourself a couple of terriers mate, or is it jack russells I get mixed up.

If anyone's been to the Mcdonalds near the City stadium, it's fucking disgusting how many rats there are in the car park there. Won't be going there again any time soon.

moved out to the country 2 yrs ago , always suspected we had rats (next door keeps chickens)
I,ve tried traps , poison but only from the pound shop, seen 2 or 3 in the garden tonight ,want rid of them .
Does anybody here have an air rifle they want to sell for reasonable price ,powerful enough to see a few off?
Also any good advice?
Think we have been here before but with mice.

Get a black mamba - solve your rat problem. I'd advise against petting them.

Also any good advice?
Get a Jack Russell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.